With that, the boys shouted in unison a statement of their comradeship as maidenless idiots, but the (self-proclaimed) great leader stayed behind, and hiding with his hands, he had an evil smile.

<Kukukuku! Yes... YES... YES!!! My plan is going perfectly! With this Nanami-sama and her boyfriend are going to be separated, and she'll get really stressed out from all the boys swarming at her... And when she's at her limit, I'll appear to save her from the crowd, and then... She'll ask to go out with me, it's perfect!>

But behind the (self-declared) supreme leader, the (self-proclaimed) smartest strategist was also making an evil smile.

<Huhuhu... I know exactly what this fool's plan is, and I'll counter it by sending a second group of mobs to block your path, and then I'll not only show myself as the one who'll save Nanami-sama from her predicament! I'll also steal your position as the leader! And this plan is completely foolproof!>

As these two were secretly planning on stabbing each other in the back as they laughed like villains, their very united army was already showing cracks in their ranks.

"Man, I can't wait to go out with Nanami-sama"

"What're you talking about? It's me, who's going to go out with her"

"Hah! As if! I am the one who'll become her new boyfriend!"

"On your dreams! I am the one destined to become her boyfriend!"

"Say that again, I dare you!"

"Does our friendship mean nothing to you!?"

"I was the one who invited you to this group, so of course, I'm the one who'll be confessing to Nanami-sama!"

And so, they all started to infight and argue for the right to confess to Yuriko, something that was forgotten by everyone until now.

"..."

"..."

"... I guess, we didn't need to do anything"

"Yeah..."

"... ... ... Wasn't that the boy you have a crush on?"

"... Had..."

"I see... I feel the same way as you"

As the boys were fighting amongst themselves, some of the girls who planned on sabotaging their plans, just looked at the crowd of boys fighting with dead fish eyes, as they began to reconsider some of their life choices.

"... ... ... You know, now that I think about it, that guy in my classroom who is always by himself looks kinda cute"

"I get what you mean, there's also a boy in my classroom who is always reading a light novel, whose face is not that bad"

"..."

"..."

"Jokenpo to decide who gets to go back first?"

"Sure"

.

.

.

"Puhaa! Fufu, as I thought, you're my most favorite dessert, Takkun"

"..." *Looks away*

Yuriko had a very satisfied face as she kept pressing Takeru down, which only allowed him to look away with a face filled with embarrassment as his shirt was half open, showing many hickey marks around his neck and chest.

"Hmm... We should still have a few more minutes before the first bell rings, so... Thank you for the meal!"

Without a single trace of hesitation or remorse, approached Takeru a second time and began kissing him again, but after just a few seconds into their kiss...

*School bell ringing*

" "!!" "

With the sound of the bell, Yuriko regretfully pulled away from her kiss.

"... Shall we get going, Takkun?"

"..." *Embarrassedly nods*

"Right, now let me help you fix your uniform"

With that, Yuriko began buttoning Takeru's shirt, in a manner as if she was already used to doing so, and when she buttoned the last button on his shirt, to help hide the various hickey marks on his, Yuriko brought her face close to Takeru again, but this time, she just made a face of someone expecting a kiss, which Takeru could easily notice.

"..."

And with a lot of hesitation, he gave Yuriko a short kiss, which was enough to satisfy her for now. Having gotten almost everything that she wanted from Takeru, Yuriko got up and picked him up in a princess carry again.

"I-I-I c-can w-walk m-myself..."

"No can do, Takkun. You must pay back for the time we didn't spend together last Saturday"

"!?"

"But, if you really want to walk by yourself, then you'll have to give me a goodbye kiss once we arrive at your classroom"

"Eh!?"

"So what'll it be, Takkun?"

"... ... ... P-P-Please c-carry me..."

"Okay!"