General Information

WELCOME to the Astania Graphics Shop!

We know why you're here—because people do, unfortunately, judge a book by its cover. Perhaps you have the best book on Wattpad, but no one is clicking on it because they feel your cover isn't up to par. Well, no worries! Our amazing graphic designers will help create the cover of your dreams.

RULES

🔥| Be polite, no matter who you're talking to. Everyone here is doing this for free; we want to help your book be the best it can be! Being kind to everyone will pay off in the long run. 🙂

🔥| Be patient. Our designers do not live on Wattpad, and it may take some time for your cover to be created. Do not hound the designer who has accepted you, or we may revoke your request.

🔥| Do not shophop, unless your designer allows it. They're working hard to get quality graphics delivered to you. This includes every designer in our shop, and other shops. Be patient! If we find out you are shophopping when your designer prohibits it, you will be blacklisted from our shop.

Shophopping is going to multiple graphic shops/designers and asking for multiple people to do the same request simultaneously. This means that you would have at least 2 people working on the same request at a time. Only once you are rejected from a designer or have fulfilled their terms on the usage of your graphic would we allow you to request again.

🔥| In addition to these rules, every designer will have their own set of rules and payment you need to fulfill to receive your graphic. If you do not follow these, your request will not be made.

🔥| Give credit to your designer once your graphic is finished. Would you like it if you spent hours creating something for someone else, and they pretended like it wasn't made by you? No? Then don't do the same to others! Each designer will have a preferred method for how they would like to be credited, so please read their rules carefully.

ASTANIAN ARTISTS

Are you interested in designing for our shop? Sign up to be an Astanian Artist today! Please fill out the form provided below and either DM it to our community account or to sunbursts. (including the period) on Discord, either through the Writers of Astania Discord server (link in bio) or through a friend request outside the server. If you'd like to submit it another way, let us know; we're willing to work with you! Just PM us the details.

Username:

Provided Services (covers, banners, aesthetics, collages, etc.): 

Graphic Examples:

And, if you haven't, please try to join our Discord server. This makes it far easier for us to communicate with you. If this is impossible for you, however, we can work around it; our most important aim is the comfort of our designers.