Chapter 14|| Sweet Dreams

Time skip (still the same day)
Kesha's pov
10pm:

We were all in the living room, well not all of us bill is in the kitchen trying to cook something. He's struggling a lot and I said I could cook but he said no, I mean I have experience I was the chef at mamas house, I would cook breakfast, lunch and dinner.

"Bill, let me help you!" I told him, he kept groaning in frustration and we could all hear in the living room. "Fine" he said, I took a sigh and walked to the kitchen. "Sooo, what are you cooking?" I asked, he took a deep breath of frustration "noodles" he sighed I nodded "ok, I can help" I said.

I took the packet of noodles and boiled some water, I told bill your suppose to do it this way instead of filling up a bowl of hot water and putting the noodles in. "Ahhh, ok" he said understanding.

Bill decided to go to the living room while I cooked, I agreed since I was doing most of it.

Georg pov

Me, tom and Gustav were in the living room just talking about tv shows until bill came. "How was cooking?" Tom asked bill teasingly, bill rolled his eyes. "Frustrating, Kesha's doin it" he said, we all laughed. None of us could cook so we were shocked when bill said he wanted to.

I mean I cook, I'm literally the dad of the house but sometimes we order stuff like pizza or noodles. "Sooo, anything goin on with you two?" Bill asked tom interrupting the comfortable silence. Tom groaned since if bill wanted to talk to Tom it'll only be about Kesha and him.

"No, not really just the normal stuff" Tom said, we all nodded but bill just smirked. "That's considered 'normal'? I would consider it flirting but whatever rows your boat" bill said slumping on the couch, the couch swallowing him each time he moved.

"Whatever, I don't think I can sleep tonight tho" Tom said, gustav made a wacky face, like he was confused and shocked. "What why? You sleep so easily" he asked and it's true, Tom sleeps anywhere anytime like bill. "For the past month I've been sleeping with her, when I get used to it I get used it it" Tom said, well that's kinda true he has the same exact morning routine everyday since he was 13, crazy? Yup.

"Dinner!" Kesha yelled from the kitchen, my stomach then grumbled which made everyone laugh. "Sounds like someone is hungry" bill laughed, I laughed with him.

We all went to the dinning table and saw the noodles she cooked, they looked like they were from a restaurant they looked so yummy. "How-" Tom started but he got cut off from Kesha "cooked for ma and Jacob since 13 cause dad was out busy with work and then after he died I started cooking way to often" she said, we nodded and sat down and started eating.

I felt bad for her, she's been doing everything for her family since her dad wasn't there at home since he was busy with the g-...

I feel like we should tell the truth about her father now, which we will soon but I just hope we don't scare her off. As I said, I feel bad for her. Her family life sucked and she was pretty much holding the family together even when she didn't know her mum was cheating with- OK IVE THOUGHT ENOUGH!

She was the mama of her family and I'm safe to say that im proud. After being friends with her for a month I've seen her like a little sister, a sister that I never had.

Kesha's

We are eating my noodles and georg seemed to be zoning out, I wonder what he was thinking about. "Georg?" I said waving my hand in front of him, he was back in reality.

"Oh...yea?" He said, I laughed "you ok?" I asked, he nodded and continued eating. "God I'm tired" bill said letting out a big burp "good one!" His brother cheered him, I laughed "you guys are so gross" I said, they rolled their eyes "well that is what you're sticking with forever" Tom sarcastically smiled at me, I rolled my eyes. "Ok, whatever I'm gonna go sleep. Whose cleaning the dishes?" I asked, they all turned to Gustav. "Heyy!" He squealed like a child which made me laugh "sorry Gus, Gus but I guess you're doing it" everyone laughed at the nickname but Gustav just pouted and angrily stomped to the sink and started washing up as everyone delivered their plates to him.

"Ok good night!" I said "good night!" Everyone replied, I smiled and went up stairs to my room. I entered my room and saw my bed and the plain walls making me miss my posters and spray paint all over the wall, I know Tom said he'll get me new stuff it made me a bit guilty but what made me feel slightly better was 'what's ours, is yours"

I thought about it as a laid on my bed and covered my body with sheets, I then made my mind to take a shower.
I got a towel and undergarments and I was good to go since I was just gonna wear what I was wearing now; my pjs.

_________________

I was done my shower and got changed, I then went to my bed and fell asleep. Well not really, I was struggling to, I would close my eyes but my brain kept working and it was pissing me off, god I wished I could sleep but I couldn't.

Toms pov:

After my shower I went to my bed and laid down, I covered that blankets over me and fell asleep. Well not really, I was struggling to, I would closed my eyes but my brain kept working and it was pissing me off, god I wished I could sleep but I couldn't.

Was the thing I mentioned in the living right? Earlier I mentioned I doubt I would sleep cause I had gotten so used to sleeping with Kesha that now I can't sleep without her, gosh it's gonna be so embarrassing to go to her room and say I can't sleep without her, she's probably gonna get the ick or something.

Kesha's pov:

That must be it! I finally figured out why I couldn't sleep and that's because ive gotten so used to sleeping with Tom that now I can't sleep without him, gosh it's gonna be so embarrassing to go to his room and say I can't sleep without him, he's probably gonna get the ick or something.

Whatever, I need to sleep I mean I don't care if he feels icky about it he's done it with me for a month so he can do it again.

I stood up from my bed and carried my pillow just in case a monster from under my bed follows me, hey, you need to be prepared, right? I couldn't see anything as I walked through the hall ways.

I bumped into something, is it the monster under my bed? Or is it a burglar? Whatever it was I hit it with my pillow. "Bruh" I heard a deep voice from above me say, it was Tom. "Gosh, I'm sorry I thought you were a monster or something" I said taking a deep breath of relief he laughed.

"Actually I was going to your room so I could sleep with you"
"Actually I was going to your room so I couldn't sleep with you" we both said at the same time which left me shocked, he felt that way too? Well at least I'm not embarrassed anymore.

"Whose room?" He asked, I shrugged "yours?" I said, he nodded and we made our way to his room. "Remember tomorrow is school, I have your uniform in my closet" he said as we entered in room, I nodded. I jumped onto his bed and made myself comfortable. His room had hats on the wall and posters every where, a cd collection of music and his guitar on the corner of the room.

He jumped in next to me "come here" he said dragging my waist to him, we then both finally slept.