Prologue

3rd pov

"Fucking sissy bitch"

"Lucious, who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Cuz it's not my baby" cookie yelled. She hit and banged on his back, getting him to let go of killian. "The he/she bitch is a lil fucking freak cookie" Lucious belted.

"Just because sh-they are born intersex doesn't mean they're a freak, so stop saying it" she calmed. Cookie looked at killian bruised face and rubbed it to soothe it.

"Aww my baby"

She coddled her child that's balled up in the corner in the fetus position.
________________________________
3rd pov

The Lyon family stood in the hall of the court house waiting for verdict of whether cookie will be convicted or not.

After the officer told them that it might be her last chance she said goodbye to all her kids

"Killian, remember I will always love you for you by baby"
~~|
In the court room

"In the case of state against cookie Lyon"

"Cookie Lyon is convicted as guilty"

The judge banged the hammer, everyone watched as cookie was cuffed and lead out of the courtroom and eventually out the courthouse.

Lucious kneeled down to killian's hight.
"She can't save you now"
________________________________
3rd pov

"You freak bitch, I will kill you. Get the fuck out of my sight" lucious yelled

Killian scrambled to get out the room after getting beat.
~~|
Killian pov

I don't know where I am. I ran as fast as I could. I ended up at aunt carols house. I knocked on the door.

Boop boom boomp

The door open after the 3rd knock.

"Now who the fu-"

She stopped mid sentence and looked down.

"Killian?"

I nodded my head. "Help please. Don't let them get me" I whispered. Vocal cords strained from screaming. "Oh you poor baby come here" she reached out. I went right into her arms
________________________________
Killian pov

They never found me, I was pronounced missing 7 years into cookies incarceration.
They never found me I was hidden away at aunt carols, hiding from everyone. I helped fix up the place as I got older payed bills, cleaned.

I sold drugs made music, did what I could to make a company.

Successor

My most prized possession. I worked hard for it. I did what lucious and cookie did but I did it wit my crew we da board, we da motha fuckers who run everything.

To the public I'm Theo killian or The Heir, The head nigga in charge. But to my closest people I'm thaddy or Thaddeus.

I'm the nigga who's gonna rule empire. I'm the nigga that's gonna destroy Dwight's  legacy.

My boys and I gonna destroy that shit and build it into our own better image

I Thaddeus killian Lyon will get what's mines I will get my family back, I will destroy the legacy of Dwight  walker

A/n I feel like dis bitch gon be bomb but yea read the description if you haven't