CHAPTER 11 : TYRESSE'S HOUSE

ALICE'S POV :
"Good morning ma'am" my secretary greets.

"Good morning. Anything for me?" I ask.

"A package came in for you. I left it on your table." She says. A package?

"Thank you." I say.

"Oh and happy birthday."I say to her before I enter my office. She smiles and nods.

"You too... in advance." She says and I smile back at her before entering my office. I don't know how she can be so humble when we are literally the same age. I told her several times to address me by my name like how everyone here does but she prefers to address me as 'ma'am'.

I notice two big black boxes with white ribbons on top of my desk with a small card sticking out from the ribbon. I feel like I know who this is from. I take the card to read.

'Will you be my date to the office party? If yes please accept these dresses . You can refuse and still keep the dress it's up to you. I bought two because I couldn't decide which will look better.
Tyrese .'

He bought a dress for me? I open the box to reveal a beautiful pink sleeveless sparkling gown with a high slit.

"Oh my God. This is beautiful." Jadhiel walks in and says.

"Right?" I say.

"You bought this?" She asks but I shake my head.

"Tyresse did." I give her the card.

"What ? Awn? This is cute. And he bought two." I nod.

"It must have cost a lot." I say and she shrugs.

"You think that's a problem for him?" She asks.

"So? Are you accepting?" She asks.

"Obviously." I say and she squeals.

"Open the second one." She says and I do to reveal a black sparkling dress.

"I've always known him to be a whore but not romantic

"I've always known him to be a whore but not romantic. This is so cute." She says and I narrow my eyes at her.

"Can you not call him that?" I say and she smiles.