Cuties

My wattpad has been acting strange and has been deleting chapter six even though I've been saving it I'm really upset about that. anyways enjoy this chapter six if it saves

...

GWENS POV

After an entire day hanging out with our group and Louis it was time to eat dinner. We had hamburgers and Mac and cheese. They had a campfire outside after dinner and everyone roasted marshmallows. Louis came over and sat by me.

"Hey." he said, handing me a smore.

"What's up." I said, taking it.

We continued talking watching the groups way and enjoy each other's company. soon it was time for them to go to bed.

"Sneak out when all your kids are asleep with Molly and meet us outside the mess hall." louis whispered in my ear. I nodded, confused. what were they up to?

LOUIS POV

When all the boys in the cabin were asleep I went out with the guys to hang out by the mess hall. we were soon joined by Veronica, Gwen, and molly.

"Gracie's fast asleep and will not wake up unless the world is ending." Veronica said.

We all filed into the campfire area. Niall pulled out a portable projector, a movie case, and speakers.

"The director said he better not catch us." He laughed.

We all pulled up chairs and blankets as Niall set the movie up. When it started we all groaned.

"Sharknado 2? Really?" Gwen said, sitting by me. I froze up for some reason, than relaxed by her.

"What?" Niall said, giving us all the tongue and dirty looks.

The movie started, and let me tell you. if you have never seen sharknado, save your innocence. it is possibly the worst movie with horrible editing. Gwen yawned beside me and leaned her head into Molly's shoulder. I was a bit jealous, until she actually fell asleep and ended up on my shoulder.

Molly looked over and smiled at me.

"Cuties." I heard her whisper. I grinned at her. soon the movie was over and everyone was looking at us. Molly shook her awake, and when she woke, she looked embarrassed.

"Night everyone." she smiled, and walked away to the girls cabin with Veronica and Molly.

"Eh?" Zayn said, raising his eyebrows." I rolled my eyes and punched him playfully in the shoulder.

"We're just friends." I mummered.

"Uh huh." Harry said, shaking his head.
"Come on guys." He said, smiling.

MOLLYS POV

The next morning Louis wasn't at the breakfast table, which made everyone a little worried. Niall told us not to worry, he'd be back soon. When he wasn't back for the next activity, Gwen had to hang out with the kids by herself. we passed by her and he waved us down.

"Still no sign?" she asked. Liam and I both shook our heads.

Two more activities went by and Louis was still gone. We went to lunch and Niall met us there.

"Where is he?" Gwen asked nervously.

"Fine, I'll tell you, but you didn't hear it from me. Louis and his girlfriend got into it last night and she called it off. please don't tell him I told you."

"So where is he?" Gwen asked again.

"He had to meet with management since they had to know to make sure the press heard the 'right story'. Anyway, he should be back in the next activity or two."

He wasn't back until the next day.

LOUIS POV

It hurt when El and I broke up, but it hurt more when management said I couldn't date for another seven months, to show the press that I was happy being single.

When I walked into the mess hall the next morning, all the councilors were asking where I was, except for Gwen, Niall, Liam, and Molly. Wouldn't have been surprised if Gwen worked it out of him. I told the rest I had a meeting with management, and left it at that.

We split off and went to the fishing activity. while the kids were fishing it gave Gwen and I a chance to talk.

"I'm sorry to hear about you and your girlfriend." she said softly.

"Ex-girlfriend." I corrected, nodding my head slowly.

"So what now?" She asked, as I filled her in.

"I'm so sorry." she mumbled again.

Little did she know that we broke up because I was telling Eleanor too much about the new girl at camp I had met who I was becoming friends with. that girl was Gwendolyn.

...

The end lol. that was a cheesy chapter, but a lot happened. I'm sorry for not posting for a while, but now that I'm on summer break I'm hoping to post a bit more, but I can't promise anything.

QOTD

is zayn coming back and how do you feel?

If he his I won't let him waltz his way back into my heart and I think Louis will be the same way, especially after the way Zayn and NB treated him.