Y/N scooted away from him, grossed out.

"Stupid Economy class!" Noah grumbled.

"Being back here has some perks." Tyler smiled, glancing at Lindsay, who sat across from him, waving.

"Next time we get on this plane, we'd better be back in first class." Alejandro whined,

"Yeah cool, let's be a team," Owen said, pulling Alejandro closer to him. "a team that gets along, all of us, with everyone forgiving anything that might have ever happened by accident...or whatever," Owen said really fast,

"Brace for landing, we've arrived at our next destination, the Amazon! But the runways a little short." Chris said through the speakers. "Gosh, I hope none of the Amazon said this might be lucky for them, that'd be disastrous!" He added.

•---------•

"Welcome to Peru! Birthplace of the mighty Amazon river, this challenge is called; The Am-AH-zon race, teams must hike along an ancient Inca trail through the Peruvian jungle all the way to Machu Picchu, hidden somewhere among the ruins of Machu Picchu a golden treasure awaits discovery. Find the treasure to win first-class passage to our next destination, last team to arrive at Machu Picchu we'll have to send someone out the elimination door."

"And be warned, the jungle contains many vicious insects," Chris added, and immediately Cody raised his hand.

"Yes Cody, the legal department made me well aware of your deathly allergies and insisted we supply an epipen." Chris held up the Epipen, but as Cody rushed toward him to get it, Chris held it high above his head. "Wouldn't make sense to give it to the person who has the allergies. What if you need an injection when you're unconscious."

"Oh! Oh! Me! I can take it!" Sierra pleaded, holding up her hand and waving it around.

"Who can we get to carry this?" The host teased. Cody, desperate, went to Gwen and fell to his knees, begging. The goth sighed.

"I'll...take it."

"What? No! I'm the only one who knows what sends Cody into anaphylactic shock! Black ants, brown ants, red ants, geo beads, wolf spiders, Canadian crickets, the clear-winged peretta butterfly, and goat saliva!" Sierra protested, glaring at Gwen.

"Goat saliva? Must make dating a little tough, hey Cody? Here you are, Gwen." Chris joked before tossing the EpiPen to Gwen, she caught it and Cody let out a sigh of relief.

"Also in the jungle are the zing zings. A native tribe who have never encountered modern man and they're not about to. So, if you spot a zing zing. Do. Not. Make. Contact." Chris said, holding up a picture of a masked figure.

"How far is it to monkey pitching?" Owen asked, completely butchering the name.

"Machu Picchu." Chris corrected. "Is a hop, skip, and a jump from here. Plus 18 hours." Everyone groaned.

18 hours?!

"The jungle is too dangerous to travel at night so teams will have to break at dusk and camp along the trail until sunrise." He instructed.

"And I assume there are no tents?" Alejandro asked, already knowing the answer.

"Correctomondo! Now, because the playing area is so vast and dangerous, each team will have a walkie-talkie in case of emergency. Teams, I wish you good luck. Or at the very least, a lack of death."

•---------•

Team Victory and Chris is really hot stood at a point in the jungle where the trail split into two. Left and right.