Prologue

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

"....ey! ..ey! Hey! Are you awake?"

You slowly gained consciousness as a bright light shone straightly into your vision. You saw a blurry visual of a pink-haired girl in-front of you and vaguely heard her shouting.

"Guys! Shes awake!", the pink-haired girl claimed.

"Thank aeons shes fine..", another unknown person came up to your eyes, he has a dim black-haired and emerald green eyes, which you are mesmerised by it.

After a while, you suddenly stood up.
HOLD UP! AREN'T THEM MARCH AND DAN HENG?!
No way.. You cant believe it.. You've reincarnated into your favourite game! The glint of excitement in your eyes became palpable as you realised.

Before you reincarnate..
"Ugh! the professor gave us assignment again! Didn't he just gave one last week?", Alyssa, a brunette claimed, aka your best friend.

"That's why he still cant pull any bitches and bald", You said, voice strained with frustration. You are already overwhelmed with the amount of assignments your professor assigned.
Alyssa nod with agreement after hearing your factual statement.

"Ring.. Ring.."

You felt a non-stop buzzing ringing came from your pocket. An uncontainable scoff filled with annoyance let out as u took out your phone. Seems like its an urgent call huh. "Mom" appeared on the screen.

"Huh? Why did mom call me out of nowhere?"

After picking it up and heard what your mom said. Your reaction was utterly shocked.
You dropped your phone to the ground after hearing the news by your mom.. GRANDMA GOT SENT TO THE HOSPITAL?!
Alyssa was perplexed by your sudden actions and asked if you are okay, a hint of worry appeared on her face.

"Im so sorry Alyssa, but i got to go asap!", you said and waved to Alyssa before going, she did the reciprocated gesture to you too. "This girl better explain to me later on", but little did she know, she will never get it.

You ran to the hospital as fast as you could, not noticing the lights had turned red before crossing the road. Suddenly, you heard a loud horn, and just when u turned around, your eyes are blinded by the lorry's headlights.

"Shit", your mind thought before losing consciousness.