"That's why I am asking you "

" well last night remember you called me and asked to come at bar and there you drank like a dog , and sung some of the sad songs , then dragged me to dance with you , then you showed some of your moves on the pole dancing like a whore whilst leaving every men's mouth drooling over you and your big round ass and then you kissed some random person and spit something nonsense to him that he bacame hella scared of you and left the bar at the very moment with his already hardened dick.... want more details??"

She said like a proud mother

" I did all these" i said but sounding more like questioning

"Yeppp!!!" She said gazing at me and longing the 'p' word

Shit!!! I was indeed drank too much yesterday....

Putting my hand on my already embarrassed face .... and questioning god's ability...

"Why god you made me like this can't you just give me a little more alcohol tolerance... " I yelled whilst looking up

" you have zero sweet heart" scarls chuckled

" i know " I said pouting my lips

" that's why I tell you not to drink like a dog if you can't handle it and if your liver go out of service then don't ask me to give you mine"

"As if it'll match with mine"

I said making another attempt to get up from bed , this time I succeeded

"Whatever " she rolled her eyes

--------------------------------------------------

This book is damn spicy, I love dark romances the way they portray every character with soo much depth, darkness and a devasting past is everything with the same amount of spicy romance, dominance, and violence....

Reading a spicy novel while watching rain and drinking coffee is the best combo ever , and the balcony of my bedroom has the best view ever and the perfect place too see the nature .... I rented this apartment a little outside of the city just because of the nature and mountains I can see from the 15th floor of the building it's breathtaking ,undoubtedly fascinating ....

It's end of the June and the start of monsoon indeed some people hate monsoons because of muddy grounds and roads but I love it .... when the drop of rain touches the ground making it shine like diamonds and smell like heaven is the pure beauty of nature that no other materlistc thing can hold....

It's 11:00 in the morning and I didn't even had my breakfast after drinking hangover soup ... after my hangover is gone scarls and I decided to go to have some crossiant with black tea but suddenly she received a emergency call from her father telling her that her mother tripped from the stairs and broke her ankle bone so she had to rush to her hometown , I hope her mother is fine now, I'll call her later and ask about aunty's condition, I insisted going with her but she said I have to be here and have a rest because recently I am just falling in endless troubles and I think it's not the bad thought I am actually getting in lot of troubles nowdays but anyway now I am hungry and craving for choclate pastries and also some delicious muffins ....

There is an amazing cafe nearby who sells best cakes and sweets ... it's only 15 minutes by walk and today after listening a whole lecture from my second mother I decided to walk so I grabbed my earpods and my phone .... I didn't feel like changing so I just rushed outside with shorts and a crop top and my locks tightly tied on a bun ...