44

It's been weeks after the anniversary, they're currently eating breakfast all together since it's Friday naman so they're complete.

"I together with Alfonso and Luis will travel to Negros occidental later", greggy informed his wife and daughter.

"Ano gagawin niyo dun?", tanong naman ni Irene.

"We'll just check the geothermal plant progress and the things they needed, since alfy informed me weeks ago na it's done", greggy explained.

"I see okay. Will you be home tonight?"

"We will, we'll use the private chopper"

"Okay, ingat kayo", Irene said.

"How about you?", greggy ask for Irene's schedule.

"I have a meeting with the Board of Directors later Hun for the event, and ofcourse check if everything is settled for the summer camp", sagot naman ni Irene.

"You'll not gonna drive alone, aren't you?"

"I will not alam ko naman di mo Ako papayagan"

"Okay. Update me always", greggy reminded his wife Irene

"Yes Hun"

Greggy noticed kiella's presence had been too quiet for the past weeks, "how about you anak?", he ask.

Kiella look at her father as she smiled, Irene and kiella had really planned date today but was postponed due to Irene's urgent meetings.

"I actually don't know papa, maybe I'll just stay here", she answered with no energy.

Kiella is a little bit upset and Irene was aware of it as she promised for that one.

Greggy looked at Irene as if signalling something, "I'm sorry love, mama promised to make it up to you. I couldn't cancel the meeting since it's urgent", Irene apologize sadly.

"It's okay mama, I understand", sagot naman ni kiella.

But for greggy it's hard to leave her daughter alone again at their house dahil one week na itong nakakulong Doon, and as per to their nanay norma na mayor doma.

Norma always informed greggy and Irene about how kiella do for the day, dahil naging busy din Sila sa week na 'yun lagi na silang late kumakain at Ngayon lang nagkasabay-sabay na Kumain

"Wanna join us instead anak?", tanong ni greggy.

Bigla namang nabuhayan Ang Mukha ni kiella, "can I papa?", she ask out of her disbelief

"Ofcourse, papa would love for you to join most especially ang mga kuya mo", he stated and smiled.

"Yehey!", kiella cheered as she stood up and went to greggy as she hug him. "Thank you papa", she added.

"Love to see you smile anak", Saad ni greggy.

"Where are you going sweetie?", Tanong ni Irene as kiella was about to go her way out of their dining area.

"I'll just change and prepare my things mama", sagot naman nito.

"But you haven't finish your milk yet", Irene stated.

"I will comeback later mama to finish it, I promise", she answered back.

"Thank you Hun", Irene said to greggy as she holds it's hand.

"Always, bumawi ka nalang hmm", greggy told him.

Tumango naman si Irene.

Kiella got down wearing a Coordinate clothes, cream based color high-waisted trouser matched with a sando top layered with a mini-coat, kiella always knows how to manage her style. She paired it with a two inch heels.