"I am Quintessa, the Prime of Life. It seems that you have been tampered with. I can make you whole again." The femme stated with a small smile.

"Whole again?" Elizabeth questioned with a raised brow.

"Yes, the humans have experimented and merged you with another spark. I can separate you two and make you both whole." Quintessa spoke calmly and with grace.

"I don't understand. If you remove the Transformium I will die." The woman frowned.

"You will not die. You will be reborn." The femme seemed to grin as she wrapped shimmering tentacles around the girl.

At first it was gentle, however, the tentacles started to tighten around her. Struggling against the tight hold, Elizabeth started to gasp for breath. Then suddenly the entire chamber began to shake and gravity seemed to pull the space downwards. Since she was already suspended in the air, Elizabeth barely noticed that everything was floating around her because they were falling.

"Elizabeth!" Cade's voice echoed through the chasm.

"Cade!" The woman shouted as she struggled against her bonds.

"That's her! Kill her!" Quintessa shouted as she pointed towards the Vivian, who had entered just behind Cade.

"No!" Elizabeth shouted as Megatron started running toward the newcomers.

Optimus was quick to defend Vivian and Cade by getting in between them and Megatron. Watching the battle unfold before her eyes, Elizabeth was shaken out of her stupor when electricity seemed to surround both herself and Quintessa. Struggling harder in her bonds, she tried to squeeze out of the tentacles so that she could escape from the falling chamber. Flipping upside down, the woman watched as Vivian managed to get her hands on the staff and remove it from its place on the pedestal that Quintessa had placed it on.

"Don't let it go!" Elizabeth shouted as she struggled.

"Quintessa! Leave our planet alone!" Optimus shouted as he swung his sword at the femme.

"You are a traitor to your own kind!" Quintessa shouted as she brushed off his attack.

"Say hello to my friend, Bumblebee." The Prime sneered.

"Sting like a Bee." The yellow and black mech taunted as he shot the femme in the back.

Gravity was pulling everyone down at a rapid pace, and even Elizabeth had finally managed to slip from the tentacles and was falling at fast speeds. Screaming from Cade and Vivian echoed around the plummeting cavern, and the Autobots were quickly trying to round up the humans so that they could safely get them all to the ground. However, falling from further above them, Elizabeth was out of reach.

"I won't let you get away!" Quintessa's screeched as she attempted to catch Vivian in her tentacles.

"Tiny!" Elizabeth called in panic as she held both of her hands in front of her.

Aiming her hands towards the femme, Elizabeth positioned her fingers as if she were holding a large alien blaster. Tiny was quick to transform in a buckshot blaster that would send several armor piercing rounds at the same time. Giving a shout, they fired at Quintessa and managed to land several of the bullets in the femme's shoulder. But, it wasn't enough to fully incapacitate their enemy. Screaming in agony, Quintessa altered the direction that her tentacles were going and plunged them towards Elizabeth who didn't have time to dodge in the air. Holding Tiny above her head, Elizabeth took the attack head-on and was ultimately speared in the side by the tentacles. Quintessa's tentacles would then wrap around the injured woman's body and halt her from falling any further towards the Autobots.