First date.

You're standing by the window, waiting for her to come. The time was now seven thirty and she should be here any minute. You keep on looking at your watch, but the clocks hand is barely moving. You walk over to the mirror, give your lips a pout, perfecting the outer line of your lip gloss before placing it back in your bag. You hastily turn as you hear a beep from a ford ka car situated on your drive, to see a sexy silhoette knocking around inside the car. You rush to your front door, and gently lean it closed. As you reach for the cars passenger seat door handle, you see the bubbly figure shuffle over the drivers seat, opening the door. "Baby, you drive! You're so cute when you do." Jess giggles to you. "Okay babe, anything for you..." you hum as you hop into the drivers seat. "Where now?" You ask. "Surprise me."

So you start the engine, deciding to take Jessie to this sophysticated argentinian restaurant in Richmond, next to the river thames. L.O.V.E blares out the radio as you drive off, Jessie laughing whilst singing you the song, personalising each verse. Her eyes meet with yours, passionately entwining with your thoughts, until the song finished. The introduction of sexy silk starts to play, but Jessie promptly skips it. "Im saving that for another night milky, if you want to play." she cheekily adds. As you pull up to the roads edge, domino stops playing and youre both in a vibe, in sync. As you get out of the car, you both end up arguing over who buys the car parking ticket. "Its my car, im paying." Jessie insisted. "I drove, so im paying." you smile, as you toss your hair, turning to strut towards the pay and display machine to buy the ticket, giggling. You place the ticket on the dashboard then kiss Jessie on the cheek. "Lets go."

As the waitor sat you down for dinner, he took your coats, and left you both alone. The conversation was nothing like you thought it would be, it wasnt awkward whatsoever, it came so naturally, like the typical first date of any other couple. It was as if you belonged. Fate. Whilst browsing through the menu, Jessie interupts you looking and closes your menu. "Can we please have a bottle of veuve cliquot to share and two rare fillet argentinian steaks with frites and peppercorn sauce?" she pauses, "My favourite."How did you..." you ask. "I do my research, besides you kept gazing at the steak page, its a bit of a hint babe." She smiles. "Youre so perfect Jessie." you say. 

You and Jessie sit there time flying by, just chatting about everything. You speak about your family then listen to stories about Rachel or her mum, it was like any normal conversation. She told you about her childhood ups and downs and vice versa. The moment was perfect, accompanied by the food, nothing could get any better, as Jess pays the bill (she won the argument this time) you both leave the restaurant holding hands, like true lovers do, so compatible.

Just as you thought you had arrived home, you look around and realise the roads were unfamiliar, and the drive the car was parked on, almost certainly wasnt yours. "Where are...?" you question. "Come on baby, this is my house, you're staying here tonight." Jessie smirked. "I havent got any of my stuff though baby." you sigh. "Ive got a walk in wardrobe milky, im sure we can find you something there, anyways do you want to see my sexy silk surprise or what?"