A Pleasure That Kills Me (Unedited)

⚠️NO PLAGIARISM ALLOWED⚠️
This Sci-Fic/ Non-Fic Story is Originally From Wattpad, written by Parmitha vishnu_mithra
Any Resemblance of Real Events or People is purely coincidental. Pictures used in this story if from the Internet.
___________________________________________

ANAND'S POV

Hi, I'm Anand! The meaning of my name is Happiness but in my life, although I've been surrounded by everything I need, I couldn't feel the happiness. It's not because the surroundings are toxic, but because I myself became a toxic person, from the inside. This is my tale. I'm 24 years old old, successful young businessman, having the love of my life as my wife and my beautiful 1 year old daughter. Although my parents are not with me, yet they are proud of me for what I've become.

ANAND'S HOUSE:

ANAND'S HOUSE:

"ANAND!!!" Anand's wife, the 23 years old young lady, Mithra terrified looking at her husband's condition. He was spitting blood all on the white couch. His little angel, Ananya cried looking at her father's horrific condition. Anand tries to get up from the couch but fails and falls on the ground before his wife can hold him. Just then, a device fell out of his pocket. It wasn't his smart watch or smartphone, but surely something not smart, a vape pod or also known as an e-ciggaratte.

"Dadaa.." Anand's teary eyes looked at Ananya before losing his consciousness. Mithra immediately called the ambulance not knowing what to do.

HOSPITAL:

"Did he had any symptoms? Was he ill before this?" The nurse asked.

"Y.. yes... He was having bad coughs despite consuming cough syrups. He also complained that he had difficulties in breathing. For the past three days, whatever he eats, he vomits. I forced him to go to the clinic with me, but he denied and said he will go by himself."

"You shouldn't have been this careless... Look at what it resulted!" The nurse said.

"Wait, what do you..." Before she could ask the nurse, Ananya begin to cry. She had to console her.

An hour after admitting Anand at the hospital, the chief doctor came to Mithra who was carrying her little daughter in her arms.

"You're Mr Anand's wife, right?"

"Yes, doctor. How is he now?" Mithra's heart was pounding.

"He is alright, for now!"

"What do you mean by that?"

"I'm sorry to say this, Mrs Anand, but your husband is diagnosed with heart failure. What he experienced just before is cardiac arrest. He survived as he was given CPR around the 7th minute after cardiac arrest, however, usually 5 minutes later, it will lead to brain damages. That is what happened to your husband. For now he is safe, but I can't guarantee his long life. He maximum period of his survival is 1 month with treatment and medication." The doctor's words broke Mithra's heart in pieces. Anand is the only world she had besides her daughter. Mithra lost her balance and sat on the bench.