Chapter 6- The hunted

Desert would approach a spot underneath a tree, gently laying Crimson down before watching as Crimson slowly rose up again "thank you for the save". Desert said nothing, he just walked up to Crimson and hugged him. Suprised by the sudden action, Crimson flinched a little before accepting it and smiling. As Desert pulled away, Crimson sat down "what was that about?" He would ask, Desert paused for a bit then finally said "I thought you were dead man". Crimson's smile only grew at the thought of how much Desert cared.

Zeik would crouch and slowly walk away with Crystal close to his side, he would keep looking around, staying as low to the ground as possible, he didn't care how cold it was then he saw one of the wolves carrying the other away and then he looked back at Crystal "I think im gonna follow them". Crystal looked worried "Will you be ok?". Zeik would ask. Crystal got closer to Zeik "please don't go, please don't put yourself in danger". She would say quietly. Zeik looked down at her and put his paw on hers "ok, i won't, let's find Desert". Zeik would pull his paw off Crystals, then proceeding to help her stand and he would began walking in the direction Desert ran, keeping Crystal close.

Lennon would lay in his cave, blood pouring from his neck "that fucker". He would growl as his neck wound began healing rapidly, he heard footsteps approach his cave, looking up at the entrance to see Fenrir and Hati standing there "what?". He stood up, still on edge "not here to fight Lennon". Fenrir said "just here to make sure you're okay". He would continue, Hati then began to speak up "So calm down, no one's here to hurt you". Lennon immediately grew angry and walked up to them "I don't need your sympathy, get out of my cave". Lennon growled. Hati got in Lennons face "oh my god, can you not just cut the big guy act". Lennon scoffed at him then snapped back "I said, get the fuck out of my cave". He growled, Fenrir just signalled for Hati to leave, Hati willingly left, leaving Lennon and Fenrir in the cave.

Lennon looked Fenrir in the eyes then walked further back into his cave and sat down "your son is so annoying". Fenrir growled, getting straight in Lennons face, causing him to back up "do not speak about my son like that, I will not hesitate to feed you your own heart". Lennon grinned then rolled his eyes "whatever". He would begin avoiding eye contact with Fenrir, Fenrir noticed the look on his face, it was fear.

"It's nice to be back". Crimson would say, Desert turned to him "it's nice to have you back man, just wish it was at a better time". Desert would look around, sighing "hey, I'm just glad to be here, I don't care about the circumstances". Crimson tried to lighten the mood, suddenly he heard a branch snap, it was nearby. Desert would also react to this noise, looking at the direction of the sound when suddenly...

Fenrir would walk up to Lennon, now looking concerned "you're scared, what are you scared of?". Lennon quickly looked at Fenrir and stood up "me? Scared, you're joking right?". Fenrir was grown impatient "cut the bullshit and tell me what's going on". Lennon just barged past Fenrir and walked out the cave "I have to go hunt some stupid cats because your useless sons couldn't handle a simple task". Lennon then ran away, Fenrir just rolled his eyes and walked back to Hati who was waiting nearby the cave entrance.

Zeik would continue walking through the woods with Crystal when suddenly, he dove at Crystal, pushing her into a bush, causing her to yelp "hey, what was th-". Zeik quickly silenced her before signalling to a certain direction, as Crystal looked over, she saw Lennon looking around, sniffing everywhere having a slightly angrier than usual expression on his face.

Desert jumped backwards hissing as an owl flew out the bush, he quickly went to go slash at it but Crimson stood in the way "wait, he's a friend". Crimson would say in a panic. Bertrum would tilt its head "I thought you died" the owl would say, Desert immediately became more confused "of course it talks, add that to the list of random unexplainable bullshit that's been happening recently". He rolled his eyes. Bertrum quickly flew up to a branch "I would be careful, Lennon is nearby and he's looking for you". Desert heart began to race "thanks for the heads up, but he doesen't scare me". Desert tried to sound tough.

Suddenly, Crimson saw a pair of glowing red eyes appear in the bush Bertrum flew out of "DESERT, LOOK OUT". Crimson rushed infront of Desert but the eyes just vanished, Desert went into full panic mode "what? What is it". Desert would dart his eyes back and forth, trying to find the danger. Suddenly a shadow caster over the two cats, Desert quickly turned around to see Lennons open jaw coming straight for him "NO". Crimson would yell as he turned to see Lennon as well, suddenly Lennon collapsed on the ground whimpering as Crimsons eyes began to have a light glow to them, Lennon putting his paw on his head laying on the ground "What are you doing to me!". He would scream out in pain.

Zeik quickly rushed over to see Lennon on the ground in pain and Crimson standing over him, he quickly signalled for them to run, Desert began to run but Crimson stayed in place, he didn't know what he was doing but he knew it was hurting him. Desert rushed over to Crystal who was hiding in a bush "are you alright?". Desert asked, Crystal nodded before stepping out the bush and going next to Desert.

Crimson kept staring directly into Lennon, in a split second, Lennons eyes burst into a bright red and he bit down on Crimsons toes, throwing him so hard he goes through a tree, the entire tree collapsing on him. Crystal screamed and rushed over to him "No, I just got you back". She quickly tried to get the tree off him, Desert however went straight to Lennon, Lennon laughed "you challenging me, a little thing like you couldn't possibly hurt m-". Lennon was cut off as Desert slashed the side of his face, his entire jaw almost dislocating as his head whipped backwards.

Lennon looked back instantly, smiling more "A challenge, I like it". Lennon went to charge at Desert when a loud roaring voice caused him to stop "ENOUGH, JUST LEAVE THE CATS ALONE". Fenrir would jump between the two of them and stared Lennon directly in the eyes "WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED".  He growled. Lennon backed away immediately, Desert just smirked as he saw Lennon back away in fear "go, home, now Lennon". Fenrir demanded, Lennon's anger only increased "I will not take orders from some lesser-". Fenrir instantly snapped at him "I SAID GO HOME". Fenrir roared, causing Lennon to just back away and begin walking, Fenrir following behind.

Zeik would look over at Crimson and Crystal, then Desert then suddenly, he climbed up a tree and followed Lennon and Fenrir. Desert rushed over to Crimson, going under the tree, lifting it up. Crystal would drag Crimson out from underneath, putting her paw on his chest she felt a warmth in her paw, then suddenly Crimsons wounds rapidly healed.

Fenrir after a long walk would split off from Lennon to go find his kids, Lennon would walk back into the woods on his own, he sat down on a rock next to a river when suddenly a black wolf appeared next to him "Those cats are becoming a problem and so is your friend Fenrir". He growled "they must be taken care of". Lennon looked at the wolf and growled "I will not hurt my friend". The black wolf instantly head butted Lennon off the the rock, and began slowly approaching him "are you defying me". The wolf growled, Lennon began backing up in fear, whimpering "n-no Garm".