Armed Nation of Dwargon

Start from the beginning

Rimuru: "alright now you dipshits I was going to let it slide if it was only me but if you dare involve my subordinate in this *her eyes flickers from being color blue to gold* I will kill you"

Thug: "hahaha what can you do girlie, ahhahah you really need some education*walks smugly towards Rimuru who was now in the brink of snapping* then why dont you try i-"

He couldn't finish his sentence because of a subspace lance that hit him in his shin.

Thug: "ahhh!!! Wha-what did you do you bit-"

He couldn't continue wat he was saying because another lance hit him in his shoulder, desperate he orders his comrades to attack Rimuru but they were just crushed by a purple rectangle but not killing them, afterwards the guards came and reprahanded Rimuru and Gobta.

A/N
I honestly dont know what I am writing at this point but bear with me here

Afterwards Rimuru was released and a commotion in the mines alerted the dwarf that was interrogating her, she then gave the dwarf a whole barrel of 'Full Potions' who accepted it because he didn't really have any choice.

After a while the dwarf came back and thank her for giving them the potion saying that he have not seen a potion that was so potent, the dwarf then said that to express his gratitude he will give her anything she wanted for free so Rimuru did not waste this opportunity to ask him about a good craftsman who can help them by giving them some experience and knowledge.

Naturally the dwarf agreed and introduced himself as Kaido, Kaido then went and introduce Rimuru to a man named Kaijin who Kaido treats as his brother, Rimuru then met Kaijin's workers named Garm, Dord, and Myrd who all looked at her with very ... Interesting looks but Rimuru paid no mind to it.

Kaijin then confessed that he cannot help Rimuru because of an impossible order made by a minister named Vesta, he needed to make 20 longswords by next week, he tried to deny the order but Vesta hit his pride by saying that he the best blacksmith wont be able to accomplish such an 'easy order' but his pride cannot take it and accepted it anyways now he is facing a dilemma.

Rimuru who understands his situation decided to help him by duplicating his already made longsword with the help of /Great Sage/ was able to duplicate 19 longswords which was actually better than the original one that Kaijin made.

Kaijin and the others was beyond shocked by what just happened and thanked Rimuru for helping them, they then accepts Rimuru's request to become some sort of teacher to her subordinate to learn new things from him. They then offers to take Rimuru to a place called 'Butterfly of the Night' an elf bar, despite Rimuru being a woman now she still has attraction to other woman so she accepted their offer.

They had a fun time their, some people thought that Rimuru was lesbian but they paid no mind to it, then an elf who was a renowned fortune teller offers Rimuru to show her destined one.

Rimuru: "my destined one? Well I guess it wont hurt to know"

The elf then started to use her technique, then it shows a woman surrounded by children as if begging for her not to leave them, Rimuru just stared intently towards her 'destined one', they looked at Rimuru who only looked at them puzzled as of why they are looking at her like that.

A/N
Damn there is not even any dialogues here yet its still long I even skipped so many contents

Then an unknown person approaches the group as he reveals himself as the minister Vesta, he then started to accuse Kaijin of slacking but Kaijin interrupts him by showing him the receipt, bewildered Vesta then professionally calms himself and looks at Rimuru with a disgusting look, Rimuru only shrugged it off but the consistent stare of Vesta really disturbed her.

Rimuru: "what do you want"

Vesta: "well its very rare to see a beauty like you here, do you mind if I take you out?"

Rimuru: "no"

Vesta was then insulted by her and threatens that if she doesn't come with him someone will get it, Rimuru unfazed by the threat then looks at Vesta with a look that screams 'bring it', Vesta who was now furious grabbed Rimuru on her shoulder which shocked the elves and dwarves, but before Rimuru who now has golden eyes rather than blue and has a furious look on her face could even tear Vesta's head off his body Kaijin's fist then hits Vesta in the face knocking him a few feet away.

Rimuru? Then smiled at the pitiful state of Vesta as he struggles to stand up, Vesta then storms outside not taking the humiliation he received but before totally left he said that they were going to regret what they have done to him.

Afterwards Rimuru and co. was reprahanded by Kaido who had a melancholic look on their face as he bids them good luck on their trial.

They are now inside a huge room in the king's palace as there was many guards, old me-kings advisers, Vesta with a lot of bandages on his body, and their representative, a few moments later the king, Gazel Dwargo arrived.

Adviser: "bow to the presence of his majesty!"

All except Rimuru then bowed

Guards: "insolent woman, why are you not bowing infront of his excellency!" *Points their spears at Rimuru*

Rimuru: "I am not even part of this country why should I bow down to another person" *stares at Gazel*

Vesta: "you disrespectful mongrel! Your majesty punish this woman immediately!"

Rimuru: "like I said he wont be able to, as I am not even a part of your nation nor anyone"

Vesta: "what do you even mean by that?!"

Rimuru: *eyes turn gold as a massive aura emits from her and another voice overlaps her own* "Do you really think this queen would bow down to a person weaker than her?"

Vesta: "wha- you!"

Gazel: "Silence!!!"

The entire room then becomes quiet and Rimuru's aura slowly disappears but she still has a scowl and golden eyes as she stares at Gazel's very soul.

Gazel: "I apologize for my subordinate here"

Rimuru: "It is quite alright, you seem to have some words with Kaijin am I right?"

Gazel then nods as the people in the room was speechless as Gazel their king just apologize to this random woman who had a very menacing aura, Gazel then asks Kaijin if he does not have any intention to return to his service which Kaijin rejects his offer saying that he already has a new master to serve which Gazel understands, Gazel then just banishes Kaijin and his friends from Dwargon as their punishment.

After his order Rimuru and co was escorted outside the room, Gazel then scolds Vesta and shows him the 'full potion' Rimuru offered to Kaido, Vesta was in disbelief because not even all the technology Dwargon has they couldn't get past 98% potion potency, Gazel then says that it was his fault and disown's him but before saying 'thank you for your service', Vesta then cries remembering his service for king Gazel thinking where did he go wrong.

Gazel then orders his top spy Henrietta to stalk Rimuru and report anything problematic that is happening revolving that woman.

A/N
This is the end of this chapter compared to other creator this is way too short but meh 😕😕😕
You will also realize that there is many skipped contents here but to me it was just not needed or just some extra scenes that serve no purpose to the story, you will see a lot of skipped contents in the future (if I decide to continue this book) but that will be all thank you for reading and bye!!!