The Night of the Comet

Start from the beginning

(This is what her notes look like. Just imagine it with Mystic Falls information and little doodles when there is wrong information:)

 Just imagine it with Mystic Falls information and little doodles when there is wrong information:)

Elena drops her gaze. The bell rings. Elena stands up and walks over to where Stefanie is sitting. "Wow, you are very..." Stefanie chuckles and smiles widely with a toothy grin. "meticulous?" Stefanie supplies and Elena nods.

"So that is where Henrik gets it from?" Hope says. I nod looking at the screen. I had always loved an orderly notebook. Even if I knew everything. Everything in my life is so out of control, but this, this I can control.

Stefanie packs up the last of her work. And they walk into the hallway. "Hey, I brought it," Stefanie says grinning with her wide grin, and hands Elena "Wuthering Heights" by Ellis Bell. "Told you, I had it," Stefanie says teasingly.

 "Told you, I had it," Stefanie says teasingly

"Wuthering Heights" by Ellis Bell. You know, I can't believe she didn't use her real name" Elena says, looking over at Stefanie to gauge her reaction. "All the Bronte sisters used pseudonyms. It was the time. Female writers weren't very accepted then," Stefanie says and smirks over at her. Before leading Elena to her locker.

"Where did you get it?" Elena questioned flipping through the book. it seemed to be in fairly good condition. "Hmm, it was passed down, through the family. If I remember correctly one it was given to my great-something grandmother by her best friend," Stefanie explained reminiscing about Katerina.

"Ah," Elena says nodding. "Where they close?" Elena questioned. "As closed as sisters, I believe," Stefanie says. "You can keep it. I have loads of books," Stefanie says. " Oh, no. I...but I would like to read it again. I promise I'll give it back," Elena says putting her hand on Stefanie's shoulder.

"OK. Listen, I promised my brother that I would do something for him. I gotta go, I'll be right back," Stefanie says and walks away from Elena.
——————————————————
~With Stefanie~

"Lexie, please get back to me. I am telling you. There is someone here, who looks exactly like Katerina. Expect I think she like likes me. What the hell do I do? Get back to me as soon as you can. Bye Lex Luthor," I hang up the phone walk to a tree, and bang my head against it. I sigh and start to walk over I notice Matt and Elena talking.