1, famous at school {D.H}

I woke up ready to go to school. Again. Well I was so sad that I had to leave the film set but I guess school is also very important so, here we go! I think.

;

I was just ready almost heading out the door to school with my heavy backpack on my back, when a message pops up on my phone.

Its Dylan. My boyfriend. He wants to pick me up so we can go together to school, how sweet. And, he's actually standing at my door right now. And obviously I open the door for him.

"Heyy." I say as I smile while hugging him.
"Hi, you ready to go to school?" He asks me while gives a soft kiss on my head.
"We'll unfortunately, yes." I say while looking at him. "Let's go then, ladies first." He said, such a gentleman.

;

Once we arrived he immediately took my hand and pulled me closer so that our arms where pressed against eachother. I smiled at him and I got his gorgeous smile back.

Then literally out of nowhere there came a boy up to us and I mean especially, me.

"Hey, omg, you're Y/N Y/L/N and Dylan Hoffman, right? I can't believe you two are at my school!" He said and he ranted on and on. And oh yeah totally forgot I was famous, you know sometimes it's pretty cool to be famous but sometimes you just want your private make-out with your boyfriend. *sigh* but, yeah. He finally came to an end with his ranting but then he wanted to take a picture with me and Dyl, so we agreed but fast cuz we need to go to class.

"Say, cheese!" He said as he put an arm around me, I got a bit uncomfortable but went on with it. But Dylan he looked jealous as fuck, he shouldn't be, he's my boyfriend after all. He grabbed me by the waist and we finally walked away from that weird fan.

We finally went to math class and to my suprise I actually knew ☝️ equation. Just one. 1. Uno. Not deux. Un. Normally I suck at math, and bro that teacher wasn't helping with her coffee breath.

In the next class.

I was sitting next to Dylan.

"Finally, my favorite person sits next to me!" He said while shoving our chairs right next to eachother so that the chairs where touching, just like a little couch. I played with his curly hair during the lesson cuz History is so boring.

;

In another lesson I saw Dylan talking to another girl and when the bell went I dragged him straight out of class with me.

"Jealous?" He asked with a smirk on his face.
"Says you!" I say to him. "What are you talking about?" He ask me, oh he knows damn well what I'm talking about there's no denying it. "That with the crazy fan, earlier today." I said. Who's the one smirking now huh?

He suddenly walked infront of me causing me to automatically stop walking. And I bumped into him. He smiled at me and I giggled, he hugged me by the waist then pulling away. "Guess we were both a bit jealous huh?" He said smiling looking at my lips. "Maybe just a bit." I said calmly while looking at him switching from his eyes to his lips. He placed a soft kiss on my lips. And then we suddenly heard clapping from people, there was a huge crowd gathered around us, clapping. Like we were literally in a freaking movie!

What the actual fu-

;
A/N: A total word count of exactly 600 words, hope you like it! Request by : Th1ara_vtr
And btw I'm sorry this is prob so bad.