The Glance 👀

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

"Layla!" called Dada(layla's mother) from a distance of atleast 6ft,  "hurry" she said, as she searched  through her hand bag.

"Na'am gani,"  said layla as she  came running. Dada gave her money when she came to her and sent her  to the shop that was outside their house. "siyo min chewing gum," she said, looking tired as she stretched both her legs on the couch.

Layla collected the money while she arranged the placement of her blue hijab.

it was 5 in the evening, the sun was warm and the weather was cool. "mallam Ina wuni" she said when she was at the shop.

"lafiya Layla ya kike" he answered, she  gave him the money and he gave her the chewing gum.

As she waited for change by the shop,  a black GLC that was seriously speeding caught her attention from a distance.

Just then, it stopped right in front of the shop. The person inside the car rolled down the glass and looked at the mallam.

Inside the car was a handsome caramel skinned young man that had magical and captivating eyes which were rear, his voice resonating with power and every future of him flawlessly sculptured.

"inawuni" he said looking at mallam, his voice was worth dying for, "Ina tambaya ne" he said to the shop owner "Allah ya sa na sani" replied the shop owner "Ina neman posh road" said the man.

Mallam was unaware of the location, so he asked layla if she knew the location.

As It was the road she used to follow  every day going to school, she easily recognised the location.

"Yes, i know the location," she  said, looking like a serious person.

The gentleman looked at her with desperation just as he waited for her to start talking, "Go straight, then turn to your first right, you will see a sign board," she  said without looking at him.

he looked confused after she told him the directions, but that was the best she  could do, "explain again" he demaned. she thought it was rude at first, but seeing that he was a guest made her to try again.

"Look, can you please escort me?"he said after she explained for the second time. "What, no!," she exclaimed without hesitation. She tried explaining one more time and hoped he would understand.

After the explanation, she assumed he understood, so she left,"What took you so long?" Asked Dada as she opened the door.

"It was a man that lost his way , so I showed him the directions, " she said.

"Toh sanu GPS," said her mother as she brought  her hand forward for the chewing gum. Layla laughed at what her mother called her before giving her the chewing gum.

"I will go do my assignment," said layla after she was given her own share of the gum. Being that she was doing her assignment before her mother called her, she  went upstairs with the intention of completing it.

Oops, I forgot to introduce our beloved LAYLA. Well, she is  Layla Umar Sunusi. A young fulani  caramel skinned lady who resides in Abuja, she is averagely short 😅 she has a pear  body shape. She is a 17 year old who finished secondary school recently. She has long, dark, wavy hair.

Layla  was tired of waiting for admission into the University. so she decided to join a skill and acquisition institute instead of sleeping at home all the time.

The institute she was enrolled into was the best in Abuja, 'PRIME INSTITUTE OF EXPERTISE', which was owned by Alhaji Bilya Sanda, the richest and most influential man in Abuja.