ALOT OF NEW INFO+VIDS(cause I'm late)

HELLO HELLO HELLO MY BABIES!!!!!

IT'S BEEN AGES 😭😭

BUT WE HAVE NO TIME TO CATCH UP!!!

The first thing I want to tell you is THAT WE FINALLY KNOW WHO SPRUCE'S WIFE AND KIDS ARE!!!!!

In the place were Spruce, John Dory and Branch performed together was Vacay Island.

And all those poppet like creatures, one of them was Spruce's WIFE!!!  And he has LOTS OF KIDS!!!

THIS IS HER!!! I've forgotten her name

Brandi...... YEAH BRANDI

AND HER AND SPRUCE'S (or should I say Bruce's) 13 CHILDREN (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

12 BOYS

And

1 GIRL

Here's a video:

Want more clips and spoilers for the movie.

TOTALLY CHECK THIS GUYS YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!!!

ASIDES FROM THAT PEOPLE I MADE A PREDICTION!!!!

Remember how in the first few chapters I mentioned that I had a dream where Viva was going to be the Villain!!

Well believe it or not she sorta is!!!

Viva had a rough past in which Clay explains to his brothers and because of that she doesn't let anyone leave The mini golf course.

So when Branch, Spruce, Tiny, John Dory and Poppy get there Viva doesn't let them leave!!!

Expecially POPPY, but Clay later help them leave........

I am yet to know about her Rough past though........

I love the fact that the Putt putt trolls wear different head gear and style of hair and clothing, not like the Original Pop trolls that all look similar apart from a couple of them.

Infact the original Pop trolls, unless they are one of the characters with names, they don't have original designs.

For the putt putt trolls it's completely different, almost all of them have Original designs!

OH AND CLAY HELPS VIVA CONTROL THE PUTT PUTT TROLLS!!!
HE CO-RUNS!!!!

It's official (to me)

I SHIP!!!!!

THEY'RE BASICALLY KING & QUEEN ish..

I'm so sorry again for not posting for a long time 😭😔. Please forgive me.
Adiós Mis amores 💋💋💋💋💋💋 💖❤️💖

Thursday, October 26, 2023