Velvet and Veneer(creepy doll twins?)

Okay so more info on Velvet and Veneer, and a few of my predictions for them in the movie.

First of all Velvet is a female and Veneer is male. I'm pretty sure they're siblings, if not twins ┐⁠(⁠ ⁠∵⁠ ⁠)⁠┌

Second of all they're the ones who captured Floyd and want to drain him of his musical essence 😭.
And I'm pretty sure they achieved that because of this picture...

NOOO MY BABY!! 😭😭😭

And this picture of Velvet and Veneer, with Floyd inside the diamond cage thingy...

They look creepy as hell, why did DreamWorks actually do this, why did they add them🤧But never the less I'm really excited to find out more about them and watch the movie!!!

But never the less I'm really excited to find out more about them and watch the movie!!!

But by the way that diamond thingy looks very sharp, is that safe, isn't this a kids movie ┐⁠(⁠ ̄⁠ヘ⁠ ̄⁠)⁠┌

My Predictions about Velvet and Veneer:

•I believe they want to take Floyd Musical talents for themselves so they can be singing dolls, you know the ones with the voice box that play music!
Maybe they lost their own voice boxes or it's broken and they can't sing anymore...or they weren't made with one and they just want to be like other dolls.

• Veneer doesn't want to steal Floyd's musical essence, but Velvet forces him to or convinces him to.

• I actually don't think Velvet and Veneer can talk or if they do their voices crack... Idk, I haven't even seen them speak (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

• I feel like at the end of the movie when the Trolls save Floyd, were actually going to see humans!!! (I'll talk more about this in another chapter!)

That's All for now!!!

But I do have a major setback about Viva, her purpose in the movie personally to me is unknown.

That leads me to other PREDICTIONS...
• I believe Viva works for Velvet and Veneer, like their minion and she's the one led Floyd into their trap.
• Or perhaps Viva grew up with them, makes sense since their names all start with V.
- but how does Poppy have a sister?why didn't we see her in the first two movies or in the sequels?
• My guess her and Poppy's mother, King Peppy's wife, were separated when Poppy and Viva were born.
• YAYYYY WE'RE FINALLY GOING TO HEAR MORE ABOUT POPPY'S MOM.
Or maybe she doesn't have a mom, just like Tiny Diamond?
LAST PREDICTION: I believe that it's Viva who's going to save Floyd!!!

I'll find out more about Viva and tell you guys tomorrow... That's all for now.
BYE MY LOVELIES 💞💋💞💋💞