"Katherine" his voice was low as he called her.

She looked up at him.

"Get out," he said with the same low tone.

She slowly shook her head.

"Get the fuck out, Katherine!"

He was loud. Really loud. But she didn't flinch this time.

"I'm not going"

Damien didn't say anything else and moved to the other wall.

Really?

"You can't keep ignoring me"

"You need to fucking leave here, Katherine"

"You've been ignoring me for a week"

He stopped and turned to her. He had a wicked smirk on his lips. Not the playful one that meant he was teasing her and loving every bit of it. This one spoke pure evil.

"And that bothers you?"

Did it?

She shifted to the other wall he was about to start hitting.

"I'm sorry for what I said"

"Fuck, I'm not upset about that" he paced around and pulled at his hair. "You shouldn't be here, Katherine.  You need to leave"

"I'm not going to leave. You can't tell me when to leave." She sighed. She came to apologize and she was already making him more upset. "I know what I said was upsetting, even if you don't admit it"

"Stop it, Katherine" Damien warned.

"I won't stop it. Cause when I ignore you, you never listen when I say you should stop. I tried to talk to you but you kept running away. Who does that!? And now you flop your game? They say your win was a lucky thing." She made quotes with her fingers. "Did I forget to mention your hooking up with Brianna and indirectly proving me right? And then you act like I--"

"Kate!" Damien's fist swung fast and Kate's eyes widened in surprise.

Was he going to hit her?

Everywhere went dark as she found herself in that stuffy box again.

The green-eyed monster was calling out to her.

"Kate?" He sing-sang.

Sometimes his voice would be soft but sly, like someone luring you into the deep darkness.

"Kate!"

Other times his voice would be loud, like the monster he truly was.

"Where are you, Kate?!"

She held her breath, any small sound would attract the monster. Her stuffed kangaroo was in her small hands and she clutched it like her life depended on it.

Suddenly, the door opened and his evil green eyes came into view.

"Found you!" He laughed hysterically.

She could only scream as he grabbed her.

"Please! No, please!"

"Stop it! Please don't hit me!"

Arms wrapped around her but she slapped them away in fear.

No!

"No! Stop, please! Stop!"

She allowed her tears to fall freely. She couldn't be back to this. He couldn't hit her again. He shouldn't be able to. He should be gone. Gone far away. Out of her life.

"Katherine! Look at me, Katherine"

She covered her ears, to the sound of the night, to the silence that meant no one was coming to help.

"Katherine!" Damien held her arms.

He looked terrified as he looked at her, she was crying but her eyes were closed. What had he done? He had just tried to scare her away by hitting the wall,  but immediately he swung his fist, she had a panic attack. He must have triggered something.

"Look at me, Katherine"

Slowly her eyes opened. Sand-brown eyes were filled with tears and fear as she looked at him.

"I'm so sorry." he pulled her into his embrace and rubbed her back, soothing her. "Fuck, I'm so sorry"

-----------------------------------------------------------
I know this is a very short chapter but I needed to get this out before I forget...again!!

Don't forget to vote and comment◠‿◕

Your Shady writer.