I dried his tears. "We love you, Deanna," he said, sniffling and kissing her head.

"So much," I said. We headed outside, my mom and Kivon were waiting.

"You two ready?" my mom asked. Dean nodded, sniffling. "We are," I said.

We kissed her cheek softly. Dean hands Deanna to my mom.

"I got her," my mom said, putting Deanna in the car seat. "Take care of her for us," Dean told my mom.

"We will. You take care of my daughter," she said. "I will," he said, hugging my mom.

I hugged my dad, sniffling. "Take care of her, Daddy," I said.

"I will, my daughter," my dad said. He kisses my head. I walked to my mom, giving Deanna kisses.

"Mommy and Daddy love you, sweet girl," I whispered, kissing Deanna's head.

I hugged my mom, she held me close.
"I promise to send pictures and videos of her," my mom said.

I nodded, shedding tears. "Mom, here's frozen breast milk for Deanna," I said.

I gave my mom a cooler with my breast milk that I pumped. "Thank you. If she runs out," she asked.

"I'll keep pumping milk out of me, freeze it and ship it to you," I said. "Okay. I'll put them in the bottle warmer when she gets hungry," my mom said.

"Okay, drive careful, Mom," I said. "We will," my mom said, kissing my cheek.

Dean shook Kivon's hand. "Take care of my daughter," Kivon said.

Dean nodded, smiling. "Take care of my daughter as well," Dean said.

Dean walked over to me, he wrapped his arms around me. My mom and Kivon got in the car, driving off.

I sniffled, turning to Dean, crying. I put my head on his chest, leaning his chin on my head.

He held me as I cried. "She's gonna be safe," he said, kissing my head. I nodded, looking at him.

He has tears as well. I dried them off, he dried mine off.

We headed back inside the Bunker. We headed to our room to lay down, cuddling.

Dean kisses my cheek as I close my eyes.

Days Later

Dean's pov

It's been a few days since Nadia and I let Deanna to her mom to keep her safe. Nadia has been feeling depressed and sad since.

Nadia's in our room, has not come out at all. Sam and Cas are still gone. I don't know how to make her feel better.

I decided to call Kivon to see how he came to help me make Nadia feel better.

"Hello?" Kivon asked. "Hi, Kivon, it's Dean. Dean Winchester," I said.

"Hi, Dean, how's Nadia doing?" he asked. I sighed softly.

"Nadia's feeling sad and depressed after we let you guys take Deanna to Florida to keep her safe. And I don't know how to make her feel better," I said.

"Did you propose to Nadia?" he asked. "Yeah, I did. Why do you ask?" I asked.

Kivon tells me what to do. I nodded, smiling. "Ohh, that's a good idea. I think it'll help Nadia feel better," I said.

"Just don't tell her. Just surprise her," he said. "I won't, thanks for your help," I said.

"You're welcome. You two get there, just give me a call," he said. "I will, thanks again," I said.