" I'm sorry," The android apologizes in JARVIS' voice, " That was...odd. Thank you." He nods at Thor. He glances at Thor's cape before creating one of his own out of nothing.

" Thor, you helped create this?" Steve demands.

" I've had a vision." Thor explains, " A whirlpool that sucks in all hope or life and at its center is that." Thor points to the gem in the Vision's forehead.

" What, the gem?" You question.

" It's the mind stone. It's one of the six Infinity Stones, the greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities." Says Thor.

" Then why would you bring it–" " Because Stark is right." Thor tells Steve.

" Oooh, it's definitely the end times." Bruce says.

" The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron." Thor says. " Not alone," The android man adds.

" Why does your "vision" sound like JARVIS?" Steve questions Thor.

" We...reconfigured JARVIS' matrix to create something new." Your dad speaks as he approaches the android.

" I think I've had my fill of new," Steve replies.

" You think I'm a child of Ultron?" The android questions Steve.

" You're not?" Says Steve.

The android shakes his head, "I am not Ultron. I am not JARVIS. I am... I am." It looks up to Tony and Bruce who both look amazed.

" I looked in your head," Wanda says, walking closer, "and saw annihilation." She sneers.

" Look again," Vision says.

" Yeah," Clint scoffs, " Her seal of approval means jack to me." He says and you roll your eyes.

" Their powers, the horrors in our heads, Ultron himself, they all came from the Mind Stone, and they're nothing compared to what it can unleash. But with it on our side–" Thor says but Steve cuts in, "Is it?" He turns to Vision, "Are you? On our side?"

Everyone is silent and you wait for Vision's reply. "...I don't think it's that simple." He says. "Well it better get real simple real soon." Says Clint impatiently.

"...I am on the side of life." Vision says. "Ultron isn't. He will end it all."

" What's he waiting for?" Your father asks and Vision turns to him.

" You." Vision answers.

" Where?" Bruce asks.

" Sokovia. He's got Nat there too." Clint says.

Bruce stares at Vision and takes a few steps closer to him, "If we're wrong about you, if you're the monster that Ultron made you to be..."

"What will you do?" Vision asks warily and looks around at you all. "...I don't want to kill Ultron. He's unique, and he's in pain. But that pain will roll over the earth, so he must be destroyed. Every form he's built, every trace of his presence on the net, we have to act now. And not one of us can do it without the others. Maybe I am a monster. I don't think I'd know if I were one. I'm not what you are, and not what you intended. So there may be no way to make you trust me. But we need to go." He holds up Thor's hammer as everyone stares in shock. When Thor takes it, Vision walks off.

Thor awkwardly looks around at everyone, your mouth hanging open in bewilderment.

" Right." Thor says, trying to play it off. " Well done," he pats your father on the shoulder before walking away.

It's silent for a moment and you all stand there awkwardly before Steve orders, " Three minutes. Get what you need."

====