039

It had been a couple days since Violet had got that message from the person who went by the initials 'D

It had been a couple days since Violet had got that message from the person who went by the initials 'D.R'. She hadn't told anyone about it, as she wasn't sure if she wanted to say anything or not. She also wasn't sure if it was true, if she wanted to know what they were hiding. Because if they were hiding it from her it must have been bad. Right? But the other part of her wanted to know the truth. Tej had taught her how to track where a message had come from a few years ago, so she tried but there was no success. She couldn't get the accusation that the person made out of her head. What if her family really were hiding something from her? She wasn't sure rather or not to confront her family about the accusation. She didn't want to upset them if it wasn't true, but at the same time if it was true she deserved to know what they were hiding from her. Right?

Violet had taken her two daughters out shopping. It was very cold so they were in their hats and scarfs.
"Why do I have to wear this?" Olivia groans pulling at the scarf.
"Because it's cold. Plus, you look cute." Violet tells her.
"I look ridiculous." Olivia remarks annoyed.
"Mama can we go into the toy store?" Tesha asks.
"Of course. I just got to get a few things though. I'm sure Olivia won't mind taking you." Violet says.
"Mom, you know how much I hate the toy store." Olivia says.
"It will be a nice bonding experience. Now go." Violet tells her, handing her some money.
The teenager groans before her younger sister pulls her in the direction of the toy shop. Violet watches them smiling, playing with the flower, that Tesha had picked for her, in her hand. She looks down at the flower for a moment before looking up to see Han walking over with a few other guys.
"Violet, hey." Han says.
"Hey, Han." Violet replies.
"Guys this is Violet Toretto. Vi, these are my friends from Tokyo. Sean Boswell,  Twinkie and Earl." Han says.
"Nice to meet you guys." Violet says.
"Nice to meet you to. Han talked a lot about you." Sean says.
"Oh really? All good things I hope." Violet says.
"Of course. He was always saying how you were his favourite Toretto, if not his favourite person in general." Earl tells her.
"Really?" Violet asks, looking at Han.
"Don't tell Dom." Han says, causing Violet to laugh.
"Your secrets safe with me, H." Violet says, still laughing. Eventually she stops. "So what brings you guys out into town."
"We'll, we haven't seen each other in a while, with Han here and us all over the world, so we thought we'd go to a cafe to catch up." Twinkie explains.
"Your more then welcome to join us." Sean tells her.
"Thanks for the offer, but I'm out with my daughters. I've just sent them to the two shop to go get a toy for my youngest. My teenager was not happy." Violet says, before turning to Han. "Talking about teenagers, how's El doing?"
"She's doing great. Really enjoying university." Han says.
"That's great. I'm so happy for her. Tell her I say hi next time you talk to her." Violet tells him. "We'll, I better go. It was nice seeing you all."
"Nice seeing you to." Earl replies.
Violet gives them all a small smile before leaving.

__________

After getting a few groceries then meeting her daughters outside the toy shop then going to pick up her husband and son, Violet pulled the car up outside of her brother and sister's house. Violet locked the car, while the kids ran up to the house with Brian following them. Violet takes a deep breath. She wasn't normally nervous when visiting her family. But this time was different. She was going to confront them about what this 'D.R' person had told her.