29

It was a week after the teams get together and Violet was back at home with Brian and the kids

It was a week after the teams get together and Violet was back at home with Brian and the kids. She felt relieved to be home. She missed her husband and kids a lot. But there was a part of her that wished Jakob didn't drive away but instead stayed and come back with the team. But she couldn't blame him for driving away, he and Dom had just started to be on good terms and he didn't want to push it. And she understood that but she was still sad about the situation. All she hoped for was she would see Jakob again. Even tho they have spoken on the phone a few times after Mia gave him their numbers.

Violet was sitting with Brian on the grass in the park while they watched the kids play. Violet then turned to her husband.
"How would you feel if Jakob came to meet you and the kids?" Violet asks.
"I would love that actually. He's the only one of you siblings I haven't met it would be nice to meet him. Why is he coming?" Brian asks.
"No but next time he called I was planning on persuading him to come." Violet replies. "I just wanted to check with you first."
"Well it's ok with me." Brian says before Violet's phone goes off.
"Oh, speak of the devil." Violet says seeing Jakob was calling her.
"I will be back." Violet tells Brian pecking him on the lips before going off to answer the phone.

"Hey J." Violet says as she stands by a tree.
"Hey Vi." Jakob says "I thought I would call and check up, see how things are going."
"There going good." Violet says. "But they would be better if you could come and meet Brian and the kids."
"I would love to come meet them, Vi." Jakob tells her. "But right now just isn't the best time to do so. With everything that happened a few weeks ago. It's just not a good time."
"I know." Violet says sitting down on a bench sadly. "But I just miss you. Now that I know you are alive I miss you more now then I did when I thought you were dead."
"Ouch." Jakob says jokingly causing Violet to laugh. "That hurt."
"Obviously I missed you when I thought you were dead as well." Violet says.
"I know. I'm playing with you." Jakob tells her. "I got to go. But I promise. I'll come see you soon. I promise, ok."
"Ok." Violet says. "I love you."
"Love you to." Jakob says before hanging up.
Violet sighs before going back over to Brian.

"What did Jakob say?" Brian asks.
"He said it isn't the best time for him to come and meet you guys which I kind of agree with." Violet says. "I'm just sad because I miss him.
"I know you do." Brian says wrapping a arm around her. "But you will see him soon."
"I know." Violet says resting her head on his shoulder.
They spend the rest of the day at the park before going home having dinner then watching a film and going to bed.