clubing <3

Y/n : your name
B/f: b
__________________________________________________________________

Y/n pov:

I just walked out of the washroom, wrapping a towel around my body and was heading over change into a dress. B/f's teammates called us over for a party. Well that was last week but we were a bit occupied...

I walk over to the bed to get my clothes, when b/f walks in. He walks close to me, back hugging me. He places a few kisses on my neck and cheek.

"Which dress should I wear?" I questioned him. Turning us both over towards the mirror, holding the dress in my hands showing him the choices.

"Hmmmmm, i like the green one" he said. I smiled at him and turned around to face him and pecked his lips.

He gave me a cute smile and began. "Imma go take a bath while you get ready" he let go of me and walked over to the bathroom.

I threw away the towel and began changing my clothes.

(

(

This is the dress I'm choosing, if you don't like it you can take any other dresses)
(The second dress is actually me lol. I really loved this dresssss)

I was done changing so I walked over to my desk putting on some eyeliner and mascara. Nothing much not a big fan of make up it's gives my pimples.

I was almost done when b/f walked out a towel wrapped around his bottom and chest and abs exposed. I blushed at him through the mirror.

He must have seen that cause he replied instantly.
"Enjoying yourself my love" i blushed even more narrowing my eyes at him before returning back to the eyeliner.

He laughed and walked over to me and kissed my cheek. I huffed him trying to look angry.

"You look so cute rn" he just Chuckled at me.
"Stop it you idiotttt" i threw a pillow at him. Which he effortlessly caught.

"Go get changed dummy" I told him.
"Okay my lady" he bowed and walked into the closet.

After a few minutes we were both read and headed to the party.