Stars <3

Y/n: your name
B/f: boyfriend name
__________________________________________________________________

B/f pov:

It's y/n's birthday tomorrow and I prepared smth special for her.

I'm so excited she will love this surprise. I was setting up the back of our car with pillows and lights and her favourite soft toys and soft comfortable blanket.

Y/n's at her office rn, I came home early to surprise her.

After half an hour or so y/n was back at home. I saw her downstairs from the balcony. I rushed the living room closed all the lights and waited by the door for her to walk in.

Y/n pov:

It's almost 11pm

Oh god I'm so exhausted today! It was such a tiring day at the office. My boss could have been a bit nice. I groaned.

I took out the keys from my bag and unlocked the door.

Walking inside I felt a pair of arms around my waist. And kisses showering all over my neck.

I was abt to scream but b/f whispered "welcome back home, beautiful" in my ear. I relaxed in his arms.
"Thank you honey" i replied throwing my head back over his shoulder.

He turned me over and kissed me. I kissed him back smiling. He lightly pushed me back until I hit the wall.
His tongue hovered over my lips asking for entrance and I let him in. He kissed me for few more minutes and then broke the kiss apart leaving me wanting more.

"I have a surprise for you" he said smiling
"Oh really? AAHH-" I screamed because he picked me up bridal style. He walked me over to the living room which was filled with decorations. I was surprised. I looked at him in disbelief. he chuckled at me.

He put me down asking "do you like it?" He asked, his eyes shining. He looked so cute.
"Like it ?!!! I LOVE ITTTT!! thank you so much" i said rushing into his arms. He picked me up and spun me around.

"I love you so much" i pecked his lips and cheeks.
"I love you more" he said brushing our noses together.

"I have two more gift for you" he said making a cheeky expression as he handed a box to me. I looked at him confused
"Here, open it" he said. I opened it. It was a necklace. It was so pretty. I looked at him surprised my mouth wide open.
"You bought this for me?" I asked him. He nodded. I was so happy I started jumping up and down.

He laughed me. I asked him to help me put it on. He put it on for me and then kisses me passionately.
"Thank you love" i said. He smiled at me.

"I have something else for you as well" he said.
"Ohhhhh what is it" i asked in excitement.
"That is a surprise and imma have to blind fold you" he smiling. I just laughed at him. I was so happy.

He put the blindfold on me and made me carefully walk over to the car downstairs. He made me carefully sit down making sure I didn't hit my head on the frame. After soon time I heard his side of the door close and the car start.

It was a long rideeee. I have no idea where he was talking me.

The car had suddenly stopped. I heard him get out of his seat and a few minutes later my side of the door opening. He held my hand leading me outside of the car.

"Are you ready" he asked. I nodded.
"Okay 3... 2... 1..." He said removing the blind fold.

Before me was a beautiful field and the most beautiful of the scenery of the night sky filled with stars. My hand clasped to my mouth. I screamed in joy.

"Happy birthday my love" i heard b/f. OMG I love this guy so much.
"Omggggg thank you so much my love. This- this is beautiful" i stuttered I was so amazed.
"I love you so much" i hugged him tightly , pulling him in for a kiss.
"I love you too" he kissed me back.

"Also this isn't all" he said turning me towards the truck of the car. He walked over to it and opened.
It was filled with pillows and decorations it looked so beautiful. I was speechless. I just pulled him for a kiss again. I love him so much.

"I love you sooooooo muchhh" i kissed him again and again and again. He giggled and laughed at me.
"I love you more" he replied doing the same.

He picked me and placed me on the mattress. Climbing in with me, cuddling with me. He opened the roof so that we could view the stars.

We lied there for a few minutes just staring at the beautiful site.

"It's so beautiful and pretty" i said lost in the sky.
"Not as beautiful and pretty as you" he said looking into my eyes. I laughed and playfully hit his chest.
"What you don't believe me? What me to tell you which all parts of you are beautiful by kissing them" he said playfully, getting on top of me. i laughed at him.

He started by kissing my whole face, then my neck, my hair, my torso, all over my body making his way down to my legs and then to my lips.

"Happy birthday beautiful" he said smiling. I pecked his lips

He laid down beside me and hugged me. I played with his hair. I showed him the constellations that I could spot. I could feel his gaze on me.

"And that's Aries" i said looking over at him. He pulled in for kiss again. Breaking the kiss after sometime. He climbed above and buried his head in chest.

Soon we both drifted off to sleep under the stars and the beautiful sky.

__________________________________________________________________
Author's note: i was talking to my boyfriend and I suggested I wanted him to come over and cuddle with me. He replied he would rather sit under the stars with me and then cuddle me.

He is so romantic I love himmmmmmmmm