Just Defense The Base Wouldn't Ya!!

Battle of Trost District

Year 850

(inside office)

"huh this where real battle show down and let me tell you something after my graduation not go as planned but this THIS is to much some Cadets started put faith to me like I am some kind angel true is...... I scared not showing my weakness side.... all time I being acting as Date masamune because I like that character since my childhood but again I grateful that I learn it from that series but slowly I realised don't know who I am"Y/N thought about his friends and people close around him,he with captain kitzs including other officers.

"A

"A.K.A Kitz Woermann is a visually tense man, with sunken eyes, and an expression of perpetual worry. He has gold-colored eyes and a thick brown mustache that covers his upper lip. He wears his brown hair slicked back, with it framing his face and forming a thick beard.Bad thing about him I hate most In stressful situations, his paranoia tends to overwhelm his sense of judgment, leading him to act rashly without considering all aspects before him.nThis has not gone unnoticed by his superiors, Woermann was perpetually weak-minded and foolish.if he hearing Wall Rose was supposedly breached, his paranoia seems to decrease as he is shown to command the eastern line of defense without acting paranoid that much this why I hate this guy"Y/n thought look at Kitz with disgust expression at him.

"Well what with that look! And So you are new Captain uh!by recommended Shadis by higher up and now you trying take my position don't get cocky One eyes dragon also you don't have experience being leader like me."Kitz look at Y/n with his expression like people lack sleep.

"Next time I won't go easy on kitzs"Y/N thought lock his eyes at Kitz then suddenly loud sound when the Colossus Titan suddenly appears out as is today and this make everyone in office panicking.

"Time to shoot from the hip!"Y/N smirk himself knowing is today is his first battle and he as the captain with his company unit that is God Eater company consist 60 menber under him the name of company following his favourite anime.

At Headquarters

" Chaos erupts at headquarters, where newly graduated trainees are forced into battle due to the shortage of soldiers.While Mikasa is separated from Eren as she is assigned to the elite squad in the rear guard to protect civilians.Kitzs give a brief flashback to the trainees' classroom reveals the little information humanity has obtained so far on the Titans.But Eren and his group move out as the middle guard,it's was foolishly confident set up by captain Kitz"Y/N thought felt worries, watching his comrades ready sacrifice for humanity and kitz however afriad situation like this trying avoiding responsibility as Captain for not caring life's of other.

Company God eater:Captian Y/N Masamune!, we ready for you order and our odm gear already full Equipment waiting for your order!

"We will stay little longer and standby by my order! "Y/N said to his company some other seniors jealous that Y/N given higher position being captain and most his menber from 104th some garrison soldier join him.