Chapter 1

It was a beautiful day as usual. I was sitting in my office thinking about plans for wedding's. I find happiness in making people happy on their wedding day, by giving them a day they will never forget.

The office was quite busy today, with everyone working here and there. The day moved slowly ahead. And by the afternoon I got a phone call. But it wasn't my phone it was the business phone. I went towards the table it sat on and answered it.

"Mia's wedding planning, how may I help?"

"Oh hello miss Davis"
It was a voice of a women. "I heard you are one of the best wedding planners?"

"Yes?"

"I'm calling you because I'm getting married and it's a huge one, and I would like you guys to plan it?"

"Sure, that would be of no problem"

"Oh great! I was hoping we could meet up to discuss it?"

"Sure where would you like to meet?"

"At Gina's Cafe...do you know where it is?"

Everyone knows. It's the most famous cafe here in town.

"Yes...I'll meet you there.. what time?"

At two...if you don't mind?"

"Of course not, I'll meet you there at two"

"Ok.. thank you"

"Bye" and with that hang up. I guess I have a meet up at two. Better get ready.

It was now 13:50. I made my way out of the building. But I told my other workers I'll be gone for a while and my assistant will take care of things while I'm gone.
I arrive at the cafe and it's now 2pm. I hope I'm not late. I get out my car and make my way into the cafe. Looking around I spot a women sitting at one of the tables next to the window and I make my way over to her— guessing it's the women I spoke over the phone too.

As I arrive at the table she looks up at me and smiles. "Mia Davis?"

Guess I was right.

"Yes."

"Yes..have a seat?"

"I'm Lilian Jones."
I take her hand as shake it.
"Nice to meet you"

A waiter came and asked us if we would like to order anything.

I was about to say no but Lillian spoke.

"Yes two chai latte's please" the waiter nodded and went to the kitchen.

"I hope you don't mind?"

"No of course not...it's one of my favorites" she smiled and nodded.

"So... about the wedding?"

So we started to discuss the wedding. She said she has a few ideas. I said I'll look into it and when our latte's came we drank it and continued to discuss the wedding.

"Ooh...I'm sure my fiancè will love your ideas!" I just smiled at her.

"I want you to meet him. I mean it's fair, it's his wedding too so he has to know" I nodded words.
"Yes..he should"

"Next week!"

"Huh?"

Next week I would like you to meet my fiancè...if you're not busy, that is?"

"No...you're my client of course I'll be there"

"Ok, so next week same place same time?"

"Yes, that's cool with me...but I have to get going now."