𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Y/N stood there in the now, quiet and cool room all by herself. Unsure of what to do next aside from perhaps getting a coffee as a small little refresher to kill a bit of her time.

It almost felt like only a few minutes had passed.

' You'll never know when I will be needed of your assistance ' Lionel said, surely Y/N can't just stay there the whole entire time, that would just make her feel worthless.

That is Y/N until started to feel a loud vibration against her thigh, she pulled out her phone from her pocket as she answered to the caller,

' Hello, Y/N. Are you on? ' They asked, who turned out to be Y/N's closest friend Ophelia.

She cleared her throat before answering,

"Yes, yes, I am, Lia. How is it going with you?" Y/N asked her.

' P-pretty well, Y/N/N, why ask? '

"Nothing, Lia, it's nothing really. Why call me, I'm currently here at Shabandar Media."

' Well, it'd be a crime not to check on my best friend, would it? Figured it'd be nice to see how you've been doing. I've heard you're now working for Shabandar now, are you? ' Ophelia asked curiously.

"Yes, I am. It's my first day here at the place and I am doing a bit well for now.. " Y/N said as she left the place heading to get a coffee from the kitchen staff.

The woman catching her eye as she looked up from her files,

"Going somewhere, Miss L/N?"

Y/N pulled away a bit from her phone,

"Just going to get a coffee, ma'am. And plus, Shabandar might need my assistance." She said, the woman nodded and went back to what she was occupied with.

' Huh? What was that, Y/N? '

"Hmm? Oh, no it was nothing, Ophelia." Y/N said as she was getting herself a small cup, filling it with the warm coffee she needed.

' Okay, so tell me, how are things going so far? More importantly, how's your boss Lionel? '

Y/N took a sip of her coffee and cleared her throat,

"Well, so far, he's alright to me. Although, he is pretty intimidating.."

' Surely everyone knows that, Y/N/N.. But let me guess, it's only with you that he's a gentleman isn't it? '

"For sure he's like that to any other woman he sees.

Y/N heard Ophelia sigh into the phone as she was walking by,

' I know he is... So, are you busy? I know how this can be for you. '

"Oh, no not yet, Lia. But surely I will be in a few minutes, or as the days go on. I'll call you back in a bit, alright?"

' Sure, of course, I understand. Call you back anytime. '

With that, she had put down her phone right when she passed by a door and several employees came out including Lionel, who had just caught Y/N's eye.

"Ah, hello, Y/N. You wanted to see me?" He asked, fixing his coat jacket.

Y/N lightly chuckled,

"No, sir, just getting a coffee that's all. Is there anything you assigned me to do?" Y/N asked.

"So far not yet, however, you will start your daily tasks starting tomorrow, I will be having another meeting by then. For the mean time, you will have to sort out a few files, got it?" He said.

"Mhm, alright, Lionel, duly noted. "

Lionel smiled before telling her,

"Good, and your workplace and just right over there straight ahead. "

Y/N nodded and went ahead, with Lionel discreetly eyeing her before straightening himself up and heading back to his office shortly after.

Once at her own area, Y/N was heavily focused by her duties despite this being her first day but remained on her work as to not disappoint Shabandar in some way.

Y/N was liking the job so far anyway.

As she was sorting out the files Lionel assigned her to do, her phone rang once again.

"Must be Ophelia again, hello?" She said as she had answered the call.

' Oh, hey, Y/N/N, this is a bad time, is it?  '

Y/N felt a slight tinge of guilt thinking she had upset her friend.

"Ah, no, don't worry, Lia. It isn't, just sorting a few files it's not a problem, I am almost done anyway. What is it now?" Y/N said as she was half way finished with her sortings.

' Oh, okay, that's fine. There was something I had to ask you but I... uhhm.. '

Y/N thought she had lost connection, confused, she called out to her friend wondering if she was still there. She knew how Ophelia could feel at times.

"Hello? You still there.."

' Sorry, I must've lost connection or something. But besides, I was gonna ask you something but I knew I couldn't bug you just a little bit at work.. I'm sorry, Y/N.. I'll call again when you're done with work, okay? '

Y/N felt clueless for a second, it was almost as if she called her for absolutely nothing.

She stammered at her words for a second before telling her,

"Yeah, yeah, don't be sorry, Lia, it's fine. I will call you back in a bit. " She cancelled the call and went back to her job before she was finished with it in a few more minutes.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I apologize if this was a bit short :/ and if the story itself is so far boring and uninteresting.

It's probably sh!t, I literally had to rewrite this multiple times and this is only the third part.

But just let me know what you think of it so far and again, I'm sorry if things aren't going very well or if there are some issues you have with the story.

But aside from that, just keep trying ig and keep up with the story..

-Maxine.