Chapter 396 Yanyang Fruit

Magsimula sa umpisa

  After receiving such an answer, Sanbao rolled his eyes. "Tch, I can advance to level eight without that broken stone."

  "Bragging, can you find Lingbao?" Xiaoyan poked his head out and made a face at Sanbao.

  "Stinky stone..."

  Watching Sanbao chasing after him, Xiaoyan once again returned to Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness.

  "Tch, coward, don't run away if you can?"

  "Okay Sambo. This yard is so big and there are so many fruits. You can't finish them all if you ask for them. Stop making trouble." With that said, Wang Ziming came over, grabbed Sambo and put it on his shoulders.

  Shen Xuyao looked at Wang Ziming. "Third brother, Yanyang Fruit is not only good for soul pets, but also of great benefit to Xiao Jin and Xiao Cai. In this way, we picked all the ripe fruits and divided them into four portions, one for each of the four of us. Xiao Cai's For that part, I can refine it into a potion for her and put it in a treasure box to keep it fresh. In this way, when he reaches the eighth level, he can take the Yanyang potion and advance to the middle of the eighth level. If you and Xiaojin can't eat the fruit, I can do it too. I’ll help you all refine the seventh-level Yanyang potion.”

  Hearing Shen Xuyao's words, Wang Ziming nodded repeatedly. "Okay, listen to you Xu Yao."

  "Master, it's not like we can't hit the rocks, why should we listen to Shen Xuyao?" At this point, Sanbao looked unhappy.

  "What nonsense? Our Xu Yao is the head of the family, so of course we have to listen to Xu Yao. Besides, we can come to this palace because of Xiao Yan. Xiao Yan found the palace, so you should be polite to Xiao Yan .”

  Looking at the preaching master, Sanbao rolled his eyes. "It found the palace, but I killed the snake?"

  "You killed the snake, why can't you just eat the fruit? We are a family! We come together to find opportunities, so we must unite!"

  After glaring at his master, Sambo stopped talking.

  "Okay, let's all pick fruits!"

  "Third brother, don't worry. I'll let the mechanical puppet go to the fruit trees to see if there are any other monsters." After thinking about it, Shen Xuyao released the scarred mechanical puppet to go to the fruit trees. Check out the forest.

  After waiting for half an hour, everyone saw the mechanical puppet returning to them safely and confirmed that no other monsters or mechanisms were found in the orchard. Only then did Shen Xuyao and the others fly into the fruit trees to pick fruits.

  After Shen Xuyao and the others got the Yanyang Fruit, they went into the side hall to check around. Unfortunately, there was nothing in the side hall.

  After that, everyone continued to search. Found this senior’s study. There are many bookshelves in the study room, and there are many ancient books on the bookshelves. Some ancient books are made of animal skins, some are bamboo slips, some are ancient characters engraved on animal bones, and some are made of paper. Books and some jade slips.

  Shen Xuyao and Wang Ziming checked these books. I found that most of these books were about the inheritance of martial arts, sword manuals, knife manuals, boxing manuals and the like.

Shen Xuyao is not interested in these things, because he has Xiao Yan, and Xiao Yan can give him whatever skills or inheritance he wants. Therefore, he does not need these inheritances. Therefore, Shen Xuyao only took the other party's cultivation experience and made a rubbing for Wang Ziming. He didn't ask for any of the other books and gave them all to Wang Ziming.

  "Xu Yao, you don't want one? There is a gun manual here!" Wang Ziming knew that Shen Xuyao used a gun.

  "No, I have Xiaoyan and I don't need these books. Third brother, please put them away!"

  "Zi Ming, take all these books back and sell them to your grandfather, and then, after selling the spirit stones, we'll split them in half!"

  Hearing this, Wang Ziming smiled. "Xiaoyan, you are so good at planning!"

  "Your grandfather is the leader of the sect, so he must be rich! Who else can you look for if you don't look for him?"

  Looking at Xiao Yan who said it as a matter of course, the prince smiled. "Then you know that my grandfather will definitely buy these books?"

  "He will definitely buy it, he is the sect leader! If there is no inheritance in a sect, is it still called a sect? If all the disciples of Tianmang Sect are gone, then your grandfather is still a fool?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao twitched the corner of his mouth. "Small words must not be rude."

  "I'm telling the truth!"

  "Well, Xiao Yan is actually right. Whether they are soul pet masters from big families or civilian soul pet masters, the reason why they are willing to join the sect is because of the inheritance and resources in the sect. Inheritance is very important to a sect. It is very important to the door. If I take these books back and sell them to my grandpa, he will be very happy." At this point, Wang Ziming smiled.

  There are three library pavilions in Tianmang Sect: high, middle and low. Every year, relying on book rental fees, the sect can earn 6.3 billion spiritual stones. Therefore, for a large sect, there is no such thing as too much inheritance, the more, the better. With more inheritance, the sect leader's income is high, and other soul pet masters are more willing to join the sect.

  "Okay, then it's such a happy decision. Don't keep it to yourself!"

  Looking at the worried Xiao Yan, Wang Ziming smiled bitterly. "Don't worry. Whose spiritual stone can I embezzle? I can't embezzle my brother's spiritual stone!" Wang Ziming knew that Xu Yao had to raise a large family, which cost a lot of money. Therefore, Xiaoyan is so diligent and thrifty in managing the family, which is also for the good of the family. As a member of this family, Wang Ziming naturally has to contribute.

  After finding the study, everyone found a blood pool in a secret courtyard.

  Seeing the bright red color, Xiao Jin and Xiao Feng looked intoxicated. "This is a blood pool made of animal blood!"

  "This place should be used by the master of the palace to tame monsters, but unfortunately, there are no monsters in the pool, only five blood essence stones. This opportunity is more suitable for monsters, so Xiao Jin collected the monsters in this pool Blood and Blood Essence Stone!" After thinking about it, Xiao Yan said.

  "Thank you, Boss Xiaoyan, for helping me find such a great opportunity." Nodding repeatedly, Xiaojin immediately took a small cauldron given to him by Shen Xuyao and put away the animal blood in the blood pool. He put it into the space ring and took away the five blood essence stones.

  "Actually, if you give it to me, I can improve my strength." Rolling his eyes, Sanbao was a little envious of Xiaojin's harvest.

  "Oh, you eat it. Even if you eat it, you won't be able to advance to level eight, so don't waste it!"

  Hearing this, Sanbao glared at his master dissatisfied. "Master, the snake and the wolf have found spiritual treasures that have been promoted to the eighth level. We just found a few broken fruits."

  "Don't worry, let's look for it slowly! What suits Xiaojin and Xiaofeng may not be suitable for you. You are a soul pet and others are monsters, so it's different."

  "Oh!" He nodded dully. Sanbao sighed helplessly.

  "Don't worry, there are two big opportunities in this palace. Each of us can advance to level eight." After saying this, Xiaoyan looked proud.

  Hearing this, Sanbao's eyes lit up and he looked at Xiaoyan. "Where is the opportunity?"

  "Don't worry, walk around other places first. Go to that place last, that place is very dangerous."

  "What are you afraid of? I can fight three of them."

  Seeing Sanbao's fighting spirit, Xiaoyan rolled his eyes. Xin said: This guy with well-developed limbs and simple mind.