Episode 1: The return of the Godslayer

Long ago, in an ancient time, it was an age when powerful and mighty beings roamed the world and ruled the humans that were on it.

These powerful beings go by many names, but the one word that they are referred to, are Gods.

At this time, it was the age of Gods. When they ruled the world and made humans their servants to follow and worship them. But, they were not really Gods, but were more so a race of highly advanced space-faring extraterrestrial beings who created and ruled over prehistoric humanity.

The humans who did not obey the gods would be killed or suffer other fates worse than death itself.

And it would seem to be that way for eons.

That was until, one man came up.

One man, who had lost so much, rose up to the challenge of facing the Gods.

And while you may think that he would easily be defeated, it was the opposite.

This man alone, was able to slaughter and defeat all Gods that stood in his way.

And he did it why, to free humanity from the chains that the Gods had placed them in.

And you may be wondering, who was that man?

He was Kazuki Kaslana.

Or, as he would soon be called...

The Ouroboros Flame...

???: Agh!

Right now, we can see a woman with albino skin, white hair, and had a goldem bracelet on her right arm beaten badly as she grunted.

This was Shem-Ha Mephorash, the self-proclaimed God of the world.

Shem-Ha: H-How...how can I be beaten...by a mere human...?

???: Because you underestimated me.

Shem-Ha looked up and saw the one who had defeated her. It was a young man who had white hair and blue eyes which coldy glared into the eyes of Shem-Ha herself.

This was Kazuki Kaslana, also known as the Ouroboros Flame.