Time Travel: Number One Dad

Start from the beginning

Aizawa was not big on favouritism but if he had to pick a favourite from Class 1-A, it had to be Denki. That boy was a ray of sunshine and you couldn't be mad at him even if you tried.

He had noticed how touch starved the boy was. His parents seemed least bothered about their son, barely invested in his life. They weren't even worried when Aizawa told them about the villain attacks. "Denki just blows everything out of proportion. Don't pay attention to him." They said.

Denki glowed whenever he recieved an affirmation from any of his teachers. Aizawa made it a point to ruffle his hair everytime he passed through his desk.

Aizawa desperately wanted to get him away from his neglectful family. At first he thought they were just busy and didn't mean to ignore their son. But then Sero had informed him once that when Kaminari was about 10, he nearly died of starvation. His parents had forgotten about him and gone on a vacation. He stayed completely alone for a week. That is the reason why he always keeps his phone in his sight. He had suffered enough to know not to rely easily on others.

The only reason Aizawa didn't adopt him was because Hitoshi had a crush on him. The relevation was hilarious. Hitoshi had trouble still opening up to his new parents. Eventually, Shoto had to spill the beans which resulted in a very comical/awkward dinner conversation.

"I swear to god Hitoshi, if you don't end up marrying him I will disown you."Eri was never a doubt. Like it was the most natural thing in the world, she seamlessely blended into the family.

All of his kids had settled down with families in their early twenties. A Hero's life, however rewarding, was unpredictable and you never knew which day will be your last. The countless near death experiences where lesson enough. They wasted no time in getting hitched and having kids. They did not want to take any regrets with them to their grave.

This is the story after their 'Happily Ever After'.

-----

Bakugou-Midoriya Kai was buzzing with excitement. The candy store near his house was having a sale and he finally mananged to convince his dads to take him there on the weekend. His best friend Aizawa-Yamada Sana was already at the store waiting for him. She was Denki and Hitoshi's daughter.

Getting impatient, he decided to leave for the store on his own. It was just down the street and his Grandpa would be there. What coould possible go wrong?

Turns out, EVERYTHING.

He was walking down the street, one hand firmly in his pocket, making sure not to lose the money. He spotted Sana standing with Aizawa in front of the candy shop. Waving to both of them he ran down the street, when he heard a shriek.

A mask-clad person was running about the streets causing mayhem. Toppling the fruit carts, making bicycles lose their balance. The masked person stumbled upon a rock, shooting a light beam in Kai's direction. Everything happened in the blink of an eye. Aizawa unraveled his capture weapon trying to get to his grandson.

"Kai!" His grandfather's worried yell was the last thing he heard before he tumbled into the portal.

-----

Aizawa sighed, massaging his temples. His Class had been calm recently. Very calm. It was unnerving. And he knew them better than anyone else. It was the calm before the storm. He reviewed everything that happened in the past few months.

Bakugou and Midoriya had their fight at Ground Beta five months back and haven't fought again.

Yet.

He should be prepared to ground them again.