"Yo I'm not ya mud and stop talkin to me like dat" he reacted just how I knew he would . He must think I'm a lil gay and imma leave him for a girl .. I wouldn't leave him for a girl though unless Nally stop playin lol .

"My fault " I laughed  "I miss you and shit "

"I miss you more kid I'm on my way tho what's the vibes ball ? " he joked .

"You know I'm with whatever , with whoever "

"Yea yea we'll see " he dragged

"YUP bye pussy " I hurried and hung up the phone before running upstairs seeing it was 5:45 .

I had this outfit wit was a cute messy cute 2 piece with lose strands and a off the shoulder on one arm .

It was a pretty green color and I had some black LV sandals I didn't want to bring a bag and forget it so I would tell Moni watch my stuff or help me keep track cause I be forgetting .

Going into the bathroom I grabbed my EOS vanilla cashmere lotion and favorite perfume combo and laid em on my bed . I decided to take a quick shower even though I had one last night. The hot water just felt amazing if you know you know .

I turned on the hot water and sat for a while then started to wash twice and then rinse .

Once I felt I was clean enough I turned off the water and got out grabbin my towel wrapping it around me .

When I opened the bathroom door I was met with Moni . He had on these black palm angles shorts with bold white letters . He also had on a white tee from his friends clothing line . It was the logo on the front right of the shirt in little letters and the back had the design .

He matched it with the panda dunks and his chains and the rest of his jewelry.

He watched me as I walked out but we both didn't say anything he just made his way to me smirking evilly.

I rolled my eyes about to walk to sit on the bed but he grabbed me by the part of the towel I was holding. 

"Let me go pussy I gotta get dressed I'm already behind ya all dressed " I tried to pry his finger off the towel .

"Stopppppp " I ended up whining because he wouldn't let go .

"Nah you good , what's allat wolfing you was doin onna phone "he laughed hovering over me as he gripped me up .

"I said your pussy the fuck let me go pussy , see I said it again it just comes out bro " I laughed a little because I was getting nervous but a good nervous .

" yea right " he said before I felt his other hand dip into my towel grabbing my waist . The contact from his fingers made me shiver but I didn't show it .

"Moni whattt " I said now nervously laughing because his hand started traveling to my legs .

"Nothing I'm pussy right ? " he smiled lookin right in my eyes but I couldn't focus because his hand start rubbing way to close to fiji.

"Huh ? Whattt " I giggled before he pushed me onto the bed still holding my towel in place .

I gasped when I felt his hand start playin with fiji I knew he gettin the reaction he wanted from me when he smiled as he dipped a finger into me I tried to close my legs but he gripped it .