Gasping I read what he wrote for me . Dula posted me , on his main , for everyone to see .

I was shocked about the whole thing he's letting everyone know wassup with us , and I was honestly okay with it .

I been thinking about how serious I wanted to be with Damoni and I was going to try to actually be with him .

"Yea girl he said 'ya knew this one was comingggg and niggas know how he get about you .' Ya super locked in my heart " Lanii laughed .

"Oh my gawdddd nah this is crazy " I laughed out of shock . It was sooooo cute , he's the cutest .

It was cute to me how he wanted everyone to know we fuck with eachother , but I've never been in a serious relationship with anyone in all my years . I didn't know what to do , how to do it , but I know moni .

So I think I'll do okay for the most part , I just gotta be all about him . Which I was anyways because lord knows the last time a nigga got a text back outta me . Oh my god I'm rambling in my head again .

"Imma call him " I stated out loud just because . Taking out my phone I went to his contact that I changed to "best boy ever"  don't judge me he's the best literally .

The phone rang twice before his voice came through the phone , along with Velly yelling at taytay .

I laughed " hey hoe " .

"Don't start just because it's ya birthday and shit " he said knowing I was gon be on bullshit all day . Who wouldn't ...

"Shut upp , what you doing where you guys go ? "

"we at the liquor store gettin some bottles , you want a big bottle ? " he asked me , it wasn't no point in saying no anyways he was gonna get it no matter what I said .

"Yea it doesn't even matter to me " I said quick

"your lil post was cute and shit , you ate or whatever " I added on rollin my eyes as I got up to go get some juice and take out my outfit .

"Oh wordddd ? " he laughed at my lil fake hater attitude.

"Yea it was cute , niggas know how you get bout big sevvyyy huh ? " i put my phone on speaker before goin to the fridge and takin out a cartoon of white cran strawberry juice .

It was the best version of cranberry juice to be real honest .

"Yea niggas know how I get in general though so " he laughed cockily .

"Shut up you pussy in real life thoughhh " I dragged it trolling . I kinda miss him where he at again ? When he Comin back ?

"When you Comin back ? You needa come back now and shit for I start grinchin " I pushed out in one breath .

"I'm comin back in 10 and you not grinchin shit "

"Worddaaaaa you I will " I laughed .

"Shut up major " I could tell he was smiling , he know I make his chest feel weird and fuzzy .

"yea like I think I might miss you and shit i don't know though only if you miss me and shit you get what I'm trynna say mud ? " I said like a nigga he hate when I talk to him like I'm a nigga . He said I'm too good at it .