Chp 2: A Man-child? he's my friend now.

Start from the beginning

{catchthese_hands} was obliterated by {[Name]likesducks}'s grenade

{catchthese_hands} to {[Name]likesducks}: the hell was that for?!

{[Name]likesducks} to catchthese_hands}: sry it was funny

{[Name]likesducks} to catchthese_hands}: anyway vc? typing is annoying

{[Random2]} was shot by {[Name]likesducks}

{[Random3]} was SLAUGHTERED by {catchthese_hands}

{catchthese_hands} to {[Name]likesducks}: sure ig

{[Name]likesducks} to catchthese_hands}: wahoo

Red team won the match!

the ghost smiled, and quickly clicked onto voice chat as the next round began, a little beep alerting her that her teammate had joined. "imagine dying" she mocked, an irritated scoff coming from the other end of the call. 

"you made me look stupid, and now I hear that you're just a kid? Jesus you must have been playing this in the womb- aren't you a little young to be calling random strangers you met online?" a raspy voice responded, rolling his eyes. 

"I'm fineee. besides, you should be more focused onthatpersonthat'scomingupbehindyou-" [Name] blurted, quickly shooting the person down. 

"thanks. better not get distracted if we wanna kill these fuckers" he said, his keyboard audibly clacking as he aggressively snuck up on a different team and took them out.

after a second of silence from the two, only interrupted by the sound of their keyboards. [Name] spoke up again. "So what's your name?" she asked casually.

"uh- you can just call me Tomura, I guess." he shrugged. "So I guess you're [Name]? back to you being a kid- shouldn't you have school or something?"

"nooo, that's not my name, what would ever give you that idea" she retorted. "but yeah, I should be at school, but I'm sick so I get to stay home." the ghost sighed, leaning back in her chair as they, once again, won the round.

Tomura let out a hum of acknowledgement. "your voice kinda reminds me of someone." he stated, almost hesitantly.

"really? cool. Oh my god do you see this loser in chat? he's getting so pissy 'cause he keeps losing, we should target him first next round" [Name] snickered, quickly popping her neck as the countdown appeared on the screen.

"we really should." he affirmed, the round starting soon after and the pair doing just that.

"literally stop moving and let me heal you, stupid- NAH THAT'S BULLSHIT-!" the ghost exclaimed, the death message appearing on her screen as well as the person who killed her. 

"hah- you died? imagi- FUCK" he screeched, the same happening to him. "he's LITERALLY hacking!"

"so as you were saying"

"SHUT UP, THE ONLY REASON I DIED WAS TRYING TO SAVE YOUR STUFF."

"you didn't have to do that y'know~ warms my heart to know you value me so very much, though"

"oh be quiet. at least I'm not some sick schoolgirl"

"better think twice and drink some water before insulting me with that dry-ass voice of yours, Tomu"

"...what the hell did you just call me?!

"Tomu, silly goose. or can your old ears not hear anymore? actually, you're more like a child than an adult anyway-" she gasped. "a man child"

Invisible Thoughts |yan!bnha x OC/reader|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara