Chp 1: A loud blond

THIS CHAPTER TAKES PLACE IN PRE-SCHOOL

}———————————『 ༻.°*••*°.༺』————————————{

The little girl was sitting on a swing set, waiting for recess to be over as usual. The clouds in the sky parted, leaving room for the sun to shine directly in her eyes.  [Name] let out a small huff as she squinted her eyes for a moment, glaring up at the beacon of light. 

The laughter of the other kids grew louder as a group of them ran near the swings, tossing a ball back and forth. The [Hair Color]-ette paid them no mind until she saw the rubber ball flying towards her head. She let out a quick yelp, her quirk activating upon instinct and the ball going right through her. One of the kids with ash-blond hair ran over to her with some lackey's following behind. 

"Woah! You have your quirk already? That was so cool! Sorry they almost hit you." He exclaimed, his eyes practically sparkling as he stared at the quiet girl in front of him. She nodded, turning towards the aforementioned ball and lifting it with her mind before placing it back into the loud blond's hands. Of course, the action was shaky and weak, but it impressed the kids nonetheless. She gave them a smile.

[Name] thought the interaction would end there, but seems like she was adopted that day. The blond wouldn't stop gushing over how cool it was that she had a quirk, and how cool he'd be with his. She nodded along and listened to every word he said. She finally has a friend. Yay.

"What's your name, anyway? You don't talk a lot." He pointed out. the other kids already ran off to go play with their ball again, but he sat on the swing beside her.

"I'm [Name], you talk a lot." She replied politely. "What's yours?" She asked, bringing one hand up to the neck of her shirt to fiddle with it. 

"Katsuki Bakugou. C'mon, let's go play superheroes with my other friends!" He exclaimed confidently, hopping off the swing and taking her hand.

He proceeded to drag her around and introduce her to some other extras for a while. She followed him closely, only speaking when spoken to until a vibrant head of hair piqued her interest. She managed to slip away from her loud friend, approaching the boy who was watching Katsuki with awe.

She tapped his shoulder, startling him.

 "Hi. I'm [Name]. I like your hair. It's pretty" she marveled. He jumped slightly in response. 

"I'm Izuku." He gave a half-smile, his attention now focused on the girl. "You're pretty too" Izuku muttered. She beamed.

"Thanks!" She smiled. Their brief conversation soon melted into silence, and she reached out her hand towards his hair, wanting to know if it was as fluffy as it looked. Her action was cut off before she could reach his head.

"Ghost girl!" Katsuki shouted, rushing over to the pair. The girl in question phased for a moment, clearly startled by the volume. "Why'd you walk away? I was talking to you!" He whined. 

"Sorry Katsu. I wanted to talk to Izuku, I should've told you before..." she apologized.

"Kacchan? You guys know each other?" Izuku questioned, looking back and forth between the two. 

"Mhm, his friends threw a ball at my head. Are you two friends?" She asked in return, turning back to the tree who smiled and nodded his head.

"Was that your quirk just now?? The thing where you go invisible?? That means you got your quirk early-" Izuku rambled excitedly. Katsuki huffed at his questions.

"Mhm! It feels really weird when I do that, momma calls it phasing-" Katsuki was quick to grab her hand and drag her away again, much to her and Izuku's confusion. "Ow- that hurts Katsu" she mumbled.