Chapter 5

Nikita's POV:

We all finished dinner. It was 12:00 at night and we walked out of the restaurant. We had to go down this extremely creepy alley way. We walked down it and we saw 3 men dressed in black heading towards us from the other end of the alley way. We walked past them. Alena bumps into one of them. "Omg I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" She asks politely. "Watch where you're going!" He shouts. That voice sounded a little too familiar. "Chad, woah calm down there." Another familiar voice says. "Wait hold on a second." Brooklyn whispers to me. "Chad?" She says quietly so only her and I could hear. "Don't tell me to calm down Harry!" He yells. "Harry?" Brooklyn asks. "Oh, um hey." He says getting nervous. "Wait, no freaking way." Brooklyn says trying to not get too excited. "And you're Chad? As in Chad Micheal Murray?" Alena ask's excitedly. "Yeah." Chad says with a scoff. "Who's the other guy with you?" I ask. "This is Cameron Monaghan." Harry says smiling. My heart stopped. "Omg." I say nearly passing out. "I'm so sorry. We are such big fans of you guys." Brooklyn says smiling at Harry. "Of course you are." Chad says judging us. "Chad can I talk to you for a second over here please?" Cameron asks. Harry stays with us while Cameron and Chad are talking. "Wait step into the light. I wanna see who you are." Harry says to Brooklyn. She steps into the light. "Woah." Harry says almost falling on his knees. "You're beautiful." He says without taking his eyes off of her. Brooklyn almost passed out. "Omg you think so?" Brooklyn says blushing. "I know so." Harry says looking her up and down. Cameron and Chad come back. Brooklyn and Harry waited at the back of the Alley way. "Sorry about Chad. He's a little grumpy." Cameron says to Alena. "Don't worry, Alena can be grumpy like that too." I say laughing. "I'm Nikita." I say smiling at him with his gorgeous eyes and ginger hair. "I- I'm Cameron." He says nervously. "You- you look beautiful in that dress." He says stuttering. "Thank you so much!" I smile. I can't believe the Cameron Monaghan just said I look beautiful in the dress I'm wearing. "I'm sorry for being rude to you when you apologized for bumping into me." Chad says effortlessly to Alena. "It's okay." Alena says smiling and trying to be nice. Chad and Alena had a good conversation, I also did with Cameron. "I hope you don't mind if I get your number?" Cameron says flirting with me. "No of course not!" I say holding back the excitement. I gave it to him. "Wait where's Brooklyn?" Alena asks.

Brooklyn's POV:

Harry and I got away from the others. "My god, you're one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen." He says staring me in the eyes. I couldn't keep eye contact. His eyes were so dreamy. "Thank you so much." I say looking at the ground and smiling. We made eye contact for a good 10 seconds. He leans towards me. "Brooklyn!" Alena and Nikita yell with Cameron and Chad following behind them. Harry quickly backs away from me. "What are you guys doing?" Cameron asks standing right next to Nikita. "Uh- we were..." You guys were about to kiss!" Alena screams. "Uhhh." Harry says trying to think of something else to say. All of a sudden we hear people running and cameras flashing. "Quick!" Cameron shouts grabbing Nikita's hand while running. Harry grabs mine and we ran the other direction. While chad and Alena were running, Chads hand touched Alena and they both started blushing. Get in the cars! Cameron took Nikita in his car and Harry took me in his and Chad took Alena with him. Harry phones Cameron and Chad and they asked us if they wanted to go to their place. We all agree and we headed over there. Cameron, Chad, and Harry all live together just like Me, Alena, and Nikita do. We arrive at their house and it's so much bigger than ours. They have so much more stuff, then again we just moved here, and we're not celebrities. Harry opens the door for all of us and we sat on their couch. Chad was on his phone the entire time. "Would you guys like anything?" Cameron and Harry ask. "I'm good thanks!" I say smiling at Harry. "What about you Nikita?" Cameron asks. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her. "Could I please have some water?" She asks while smiling at him. Chad stood up and was more friendly towards Alena than usual. "Do you want anything Alena?" He says giving her that smirk. "I'm good thanks." She says confused on why he's acting so nice all of a sudden. Silence fills the room. "Do you guys wanna stay over tonight?" Harry asks breaking the silence. "Would we?" I ask sarcastically. Harry laughs. "Where will we sleep?" Alena asks. "In our beds." Chad says with a smirk on his face. "Okay." Alena says smirking back. I sat next to Harry. "Why is Chad acting so nice all of a sudden?" I ask Harry. "He's acting like that because he likes her. He's never done that to people he hasn't liked before." He says looking at the two of them. I didn't say anything. "They'd make a cute couple." Harry says looking over at them from the other couch. "They really would." I say. Cameron passes Nikita her water. "Well we should probably go to bed now." Cameron suggests.

Alena's POV:

I wonder why Chad's acting so nice to me. Is this a enemy's to lovers kinda thing. If it is I'm all here for it. "Do you want my sweater and sweatpants so you're comfortable?" He asks holding it up. "Yes please." I say softly. He hands them to me and I change in the bathroom. It turns out Brooklyn and Nikita were going there too. They had their clothes as well. "Guys, this is actually happening." Nikita says. "I know! I can't believe it." I scream. "The Harry Styles and the Chad Micheal Murray, and the Cameron Monaghan." Brooklyn says, almost passing out. We waited turns to put their clothes on. It finally got to my turn to put Chads clothes on, the sent, the texture, everything about it was just perfect. We got in the rooms. "Chad." I say. "Yeah?" He asks getting into bed. "Why are you being so nice to me? Earlier today you were just down right rude." I say keeping the confidence to say that. "Do you really wanna know why?" He asks. "Yeah." I say scared for the answer. "It's because I really like you. I've never felt this way about anyone before." He says looking at my lips. Before I even had time to respond his lips were on mine. That was the best feeling ever. He takes his lips off of mine. I look at him in shock. "I-I'm so sorry." He says moving away from me. "No don't be sorry." I kiss him this time and it turned into a make out session for almost the whole night. After a while we both fell asleep. The next morning, well I should say afternoon. It was 3:00 in the afternoon and Brooklyn and Harry came in and woke us both up. "Wake up sleepy heads." Harry says smiling at Chad. "Go away!" Chad yells throwing a pillow at Harry. "You guys need to wake up. It's 3:00 in the afternoon." Brooklyn says. I wasn't fully awake but I noticed her and Harry were holding hands. Chad and I got up and came down to get a late lunch. He made us pancakes. Nikita and Cameron were sitting on the couch. His arm was around her, they're so cute together, I honestly can't. We all ate lunch and they brought us home. By the time we got home it was already dinner time."Would you guys wanna go on a triple date with us in 2 days?" Cameron asks. "Yes!" Nikita scrams of excitement. We all agree and we hug them goodbye as they walk us to the door of our house. We walk in and set our dresses down. "AHHHHHHH!!!!" I scream. THIS ACTUALLY JUST HAPPENED!" I yell. "I know!" Nikita says. I MADE OUT WITH HIM LAST NIGHT." I scream. "You what?" Brooklyn says shocked. "Harry and I kissed but we didn't make out." Brooklyn says. "Me too!" Nikita adds. "This is too much to process right now!" I say. "It really is." Brooklyn says almost fainting again. "We literally get to meet with them in 2 days!" Nikita yells. "I know!" I squeal. We all went to bed and woke up the next morning. It was 12:00 when we all woke up. We sat down on the couch and put the TV on for a while. We get a knock at our door.