Izumi Yagi

3rd person view-

1 1/2 years later a baby girl Izumi is born with fox ears and a tail Toshinori told Inko about his family and that he's the only one that isn't a kitsune so his family had disowned him and kicked him out of the house and he had to fend for himself so having their daughter having the kitsune quirk would be normal.  Their daughter Izumi has straight forest green hair from her mother and deep blue eyes from her father.  She has two tuffs of hair sticking out resembling her father's hair.

4 years later at pre school-

Izumi can hide her kitsune quirk relatively easy because of her hair it can hide her fox hears by putting it up in a twin tail she likes it because she thinks its cute.  Everyone in the class room doesn't know she has a kitsune quirk but then again everyone is now starting to manifest their quirks too.   Now at recess some boys that had manifested their quirks, a fire, wings, and one with an explosion type quirks started to bully Izumi because she didn't manifest her quirk and seems like she's quirkless.  The boy with the fire quirk pushed her over to the boy with the wings, as he grabbed her he flew a bit above the ground hovering near the boy with the explosion quirk.  "Hey what gives?" Izumi asked.  "You bumped into us so now we have to punish you for not looking out" said the boy with the wings.  "I'm sorry for bumping into you can you let me go now?" she questioned.  "No otherwise it won't be a punishment you stupid deku" said the boy with the explosion quirk.  "...Deku? my name isn't Deku it's Izumi" Izumi said now getting annoyed from being in the air by the boy with the wing quirk.  "Deku means that you're useless because you don't have a quirk and it makes you weak" explosion boy said.  "Huh!?" now very angry that they assumed she's quirkless green lightning dance around her body as her emotions are unstable.  "Who said I'm quirkless" Izumi said as she grabs the boy holding her and slam him to the ground as she land the three boys were in shock as this seemly innocent and weak girl just slammed one of them (from the air mind you) to the ground.  The explosive boy was the first to recover and use his quirk on her.  The explosions make her twin tails come undone and burns some of her hair at this really made her mad as she felt the burned hair.  Izumi had used 5% of OFA and punched the explosive boy sending him flying back also sending the teachers in a state of panic all while breaking her arm then kicked the boy with the fire type quirk in his private area.  Inko came shortly after and picked Izumi up from school worried about her daughter's broken arm taking her to the hospital where Izumi then had fallen asleep due to exhaustion.  

Inko called Toshinori and told him what happened.  Toshinori told Inko that he'd come over as soon as he could after he was done dealing with villeins.

When Izumi awoke she felt the pain and her whole body felt weak and she whimpered at the pain and started to cry but then she seen her mother.  "Mommy it hurts" Izumi said with tears in her eyes.  "I know baby but you won't hurt for much longer" Inko said trying to cheer up her daughter. A little bit later Toshinori came to the hospital.

Katsuki was in big trouble for starting a fight with Izumi even though they haven't seen each other since they were born she had hoped Katsuki would have at least been nice to her or even protected her.  

Mitsuki guessed the time they spent apart they'd forgotten about each other which is reasonable as they hadn't seen each other since they were 2.  She was still salty but was awed from Katsuki's first words as it wasn't "mamma" but Izumi's was.