" Kook .. let's get going" Mr Jeon says and Taehyung look at him with a small smile and Jungkook nods to him before getting inside his car and Taehyung say inside his .

The day of engagement went well and amazing now all things depends on the date for their marriage but they still have time for that .

A week passes soon and Taehyung is adapting that he's engaged to the top business tycoon and even if he forgot who's Jungkook is in business world his co professor and students didn't let him forget it .

Now he's sitting in the cafeteria of the university in teacher's section while Jimin went to buy them their food . He still remember how much guilty Jimin was to not be able to attend his engagement and how much assuring he needed to make him calm down.

He's humming a song when someone sat in front of him . He look up and found their PI teacher Mr Rohan.

" Hi Taehyung...you haven't got your food yet" he says opening his food .

" Um...Jimin went to set orders Rohan..." he replies back don't want to be rude . He could feel other's lingering gaze on himself and try to look other way .

" So you never told any one of us that you're getting married to a billionaire...catch a good one huh , Taehyung " Tae could feel the taunt hidden in that statement.

" Well I like to keep my life private... and here I come to work not to promote my personal life don't you think so?" Rohan laugh nervously eating his food .

Jimin soon join them as Taehyung smile at him and start eating his food.

" Jimin..you must have met this famous Jeon Jungkook didn't you?" Ok now Taehyung is getting frustrated why he have to bring Jungkook in every sentence.

" Rohan ... you know I really think you should stop asking about my fiance from everyone and if you're that keen to know about him then goggle it...ok . let's go Jimin" Jimin stiff a laugh and they both left the table with a angry Rohan behind.

" Why you are making it difficult for yourself Taehyung...you clearly after that Jeon's money or else why did you rejected my proposal for you ..." he laugh and start talking to others.

" Damm.. Tae what a reply you have given to him. I'm so proud" Jimin praises him still laughing, Taehyung signs before sitting on his chair in the staffroom.

" He clearly trying to put Jungkook down ...or show that he's better than him .just because I've rejected him that doesn't mean now he'll interfere in my life" he's annoyed and Jimin walk to him before pulling him into a hug .

" It's ok ..hmm .forget him he's just a jealous head nothing else...." Taehyung hums and get back to work .

He's working for an hour now as he didn't have any more lectures today . But a notification pop on his phone make him look at it .

Mine 💜
Hey baby . How's your going on . I hope I'm not disturbing you .

He smiles brightly and giggles feeling his mood light up and messaged back immediately.

Mine 💜
Hey baby . How's your going on . I hope I'm not disturbing you .

                        No, I'm just completing the assignment checking...you tell did your meeting went well...

He put his phone down to keep the files in the folder and wrap up his papers before looking at the reply of Jungkook.

Mine 💜
Yeah.  It went great , we got the tender and now I could have some time to spend with you ... I'm missing you so much baby . Let's go on dinner tonight what's say ?