"hey," daniela replied with a short smile, (andy and alessia shared a teasing look at this), staring at the sibling-like duo in amusement. "rough morning?"

"you could say that," trent nodded, yelling loudly when chloe bit his hand away. "bitch!"

"hey bud!" andy smiled, going over to hug his best friend close. the past months was the longest time they had been apart - ever - and so andy was glad that trent was back from the world cup.

"are we interrupting something?" alessia asked as the three girls watched the two men embrace each other, raising their eyebrows when trent squeezed andy's arse.

"bro i always knew robbo was a bit zesty," chloe though out loud, causing the scotsman to glare harshly at her.

"trent and dani?" russel, a member from the media team, called out as he entered the hallway. he froze and smiled at the sight of them. "you're wanted for an interview together right now, something about upping our views."

"oh, okay," daniela shrugged, sharing a look with trent as they both followed behind russel. wisely, they chose to ignore the teasing whistles coming from chloe and robbo.

"just take a seat here," russel instructed, pointing toward the two chairs placed directly next to each other in front of a liverpool poster. "jayton, your interviewer, should be here any minute."

"this is so random," trent mumbled, causing his scouse accent come out thicker than usual.

"innit," dani agreed, leaning towards his ear so no one else could hear what they were saying. "it just came out of nowhere."

"guess the people must love us, eh?" trent teased, nudging his shoulder against hers as she fondly rolled her eyes at him.

"hey guys!" a voice greeted as he entered the room. his name tag read jay; so daniela knew he was the one interviewing them. he was brownskin, with his afro pulled back into a ponytail. dani couldn't help but widen her eyes at the sight of him; jayton was gorgeous. trent noticed this and clenched his jaw, squinting his eyes when he saw jay scan daniels's body over. "how're you both?"

"we're good," trent answered for them as she nodded her head. "you?"

"better now i know i'm interviewing you," jayton quickly winked at dani, causing her to let out an awkward laugh. yeah, he was fit. but something about him forced her to think he was bad news, causing daniela to feel uncomfortable with his obvious flirting.

"oh- uh- thanks," she smiled.

"so are we getting on with this interview or what then? 'm supposed to be in gym soon," trent said with a glare aimed towards jayton, looking at the media team behind the cameras who all quickly nodded at him.

"okay, so..." jayton began.

trent leant back in his chair with a sigh, knowing that this was going to be a very long day for him - especially because jay's eyes wouldn't dare move away from daniela's figure.

fuck my life, he thought to himself, completely forgetting about all the cameras that would be filming the entire interview.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

. ˚ ⁺ . ✦ .  .  ✦  .⁺  ˚ .   
          . ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦ ✦