chapter 14- The Party Song(Walk Of Shame)

((Nikki))

I got a text from Heartbreaker that I desperately needed to look at one of the comments on a picture of me and to go to his blog to look.. immediately. Getting nervous at the over-use of adjectives, I ran to the computer. Looking at the picture, a very proffessional-looking comment was left, from a guy running a modeling agency. There was a number at the end of the comment and I decided to call and see if it was a hoax. "Hello; PJC modelling agency, hoew can I help you?" A very peppy-sounding receptionist answered. It was then I realized I didn't know what to say. I looked  at the comment again. It said Mr. Coar, with the number. Finally deciding, I said, "Mr. Coar left a comment on a silly photo put online earlier and told me to contact him... Is he busy at the moment?" "Oh; him, no he just chills out in his office. I'll connect you; please hold!" The lady told me. I heard some catchy showtunes being played, and started to sing to a song from the broadway show Secret Garden. At the chorus, I heard a  hearty chuckle. Needless to say, I stopped singing. "Nikki, I take it? You were on Alexandre Evans' blog, correct?" He asked me. "Oh... That, yea about that, I had no make-up on, was crying before the picture was taken, and had just met the guy I posed with, Stephen" I explained nervously. "Don't be nervous! I loved the pictures! And hearing what you went through before that picture was taken just makes me more excited to offer you this!" The man sounded more enthusiastic now. He continued, "How would you like to model for PJC? You will be payed around $1,000 or more for every shoot you do, and you'll have a shoot every other week, some weekends. Peak your interest?" He asked me. I felt like screaming, but don't want to freak out a future employer. "Yes oh my gosh yes! Thank you very much! I'm not exactly screaming, only because I don't want to puncture your eardrums!" I said, my hand now shaking from excitement. "Great! Come in tomorrow so we can discuss your future, and for tonight, you should party! Be young and reckless!" Mr. Coar told me, saying bye shortly afterwards. I sent out a text to ATL, AAS,  Heartbreaker, Stephen, and, what the heck, I thought, I'll invite FTSK. I blasted some music in the living room/ entertainment room and ran upstairs to get ready after making sure all of the texts sent to the appropriate people. Straightening my hair, I threw on  bracelets for AAS, ATL, StephenJerzak, and FTSK. I love those guys, and miss them. Caleb and I might be awkward, but once me and Kyle have our super special hug, I think it'll break the tension. At the same time, I got confirmation texts from everyone I invited for tonight. That was fast.....Hey, a party is a party. No bands deny a party. That's practically rule number 1 in the touring business. I finished putting on my new Impolite shirt (AN: AlexEvans' clothing line) and put the kohl eyeliner as thick as posible around my eyes to hide the bags that formed under my eyes, since I was too busy thinking about stuff last night. 

---Later-----

Blasting some good old Good Charlotte & Third Eye Blind music, the doorbell rang, I guess. I couldn't hear the bell over the loud music, but I heard the insane knocking on the door. Scared that it'd be knocked down, I ran and opened the door. Not suprised at all; I saw Jack mid- insane knock, with the rest of ATL behind him. I noticed a guy that I didn't know, and introduced myself. "Hi, I'm Nikki. Welcome to my celebration!"   "I'm Matt, nice to meet you! I'm the manager of these idiots," Matt gestured to the guys who all ran around like psychos grinding on each other. "Haha, how do you deal with them everyday? I can barely handle them for a few hours!" I asked him. "Hey! I thought you loved us? I guess I was wrong about you, Nikki.." Jack popped up from behind Matt's shoulder. Matt turned back to me. "Well, it's hard dealing with them.... Once Jack ran around outside the venue ass-naked, shouting "See the real teen wolf!" I cracked up in laughter for a few good minutes, and Matt glanced down at me. "Congratulations on the modeling job, by the way! I can see why you got it, with your beauty," He complimented me. I started blushing, and was going to compliment him back when my boy troubles/triangle issue popped into my head. "Thanks, I'm going to go see who just arrived..." I told Matt, seeing car headlights through the door's window. I ran outside to see Stephen hopping out of a car with Andrew. Seeing my questioning look, Andrew motioned to the other car pulling in behind them. After parking the car, Martin jumped out and gave me a hug. "How have you beeen!! Congrats!" He automatically hugged me really tight. "Can't....breathe...." I choked out. I've been ok, thanks to you! If you never showed me that I would still be oblivious... I broke up with him a few minutes after I left your house. Thanks for being a good friend, Martin." I told him, smiling sweetly at him. Looking around, I noticed FTSK has arrived, and the rest of AAS went inside already.  "Icky Nikki!!!!" I heard being yelled out. Turning around from Martin; I saw Kyle running at me, but it was in slow-mo. I'm thinking he wants a super special hug, so I'll give it to him. Our super special hugs are what he calls 'tension-breakers' and there's no doubt in my mind that he thinks there will be tension tonight. It was a lame attempt, but laughing, I lead everyone inside my house. All Time Low made a kareoke station using my ipod and a microphone by the stairs, and were slurring the lyrics, I think? Into the microphone. "Fuck yeah! Let's get laid now, where be the grroupies?" Jack slurred.  It took me this long to notice that Jack's skinny jeans were lying on the groud next to the kareoke station thing. "To hell with those pants! They suffocated my balls!" he slurred then lost his balance and fell over, using his pants as a pillow.  Amazingly hearing the doorbell, I ran over and opened the door to find Alexandre. "Heartfixerr!!" He yelled, hugging me once I opened the door. "Heartbreakerr!!!"" I yelled then, giving in to the hug, it lasted a few more seconds. Pulling away from our embrace, the only thing I could think of to tell him was, "You smell good." Alexandre laughed, then went to go talk to Stephen and some other people. It was a small-ish party compared to the normal raves I have, but I have to meet Mr. Coar tomorrow and I'll need to go to sleep by 2 am. 

--Many Alll Time Shennanigains and pillow fights later--

Don't ask how a pillow fight was started... I think Jack suggested one in his drunken state, and we all agreed since we were bored. After Stephen cornered me and took off my shirt, I decided it was time to end the party. It was nearing 2, and since I needed to sleep; I arranged rides for all my drunken compsnions. You may be wondering why I didn't care when he took my shirt off... To be honest, I did at first, but Jack whined that it was one of his fantasies, so I let it go. I'm comfortable about my body, and six of these guys have already seen me in my bra before this. Caleb, obviously, Kyle, because he walked in on me changing, Jack & Zack walked in on me changing,  then there's Stephen and Alexandre. The rest of them most likely won't remember anything tomorrow. I suppose I should go to bed now since it's 2:30 in the morning, and I'm meeting with Mr. Coar in ten hours. Goodnight, all....

_________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Skyler, I'm soo jealous of the fact that you are meeting ATL in a week. You sure I can't come withh? Pleasy? Hahaa... Have fun both of you, still jealous...

xo, Morgaan. <3