Humne chaha tumhe pagalon ki tarah..I loved you dottily..Part 4

After the classes got over Naina went towards Preeti.She stared at her.Preeti found her facial expression scary.
Naina took the acid bottle from her bag and opened it.She poured it on Preeti's face.Preeti covered her face with her hands and cried loudly.
The Glittering stars landed up there.They got scared.
Sameer:Preeti...remove your hands from your face.Nothing has happened to you.
Preeti removed her hands from her face.Her face was normal.Naina could'nt believe it.The Glittering stars were relieved.
Sameer: I saw Naina stealing the acid bottle.So when she went to wash her hands during the lunch interval i threw the acid out and replaced it with a similar bottle filled with water.

Naina was shocked.

All were shocked about what Naina was planning to do

Swati shouted at Naina:You tried to harm our Preeti?

Sameer came towards Naina:You tried to put our Preeti's life in danger?Sameer:Unfortunately you are a girl

Sameer:Unfortunately you are a girl.Otherwise I would have punched you hard.

Naina stared at him.

NAINA:You want to beat me?Then beat me Sameer.Because if you beat me i won't feel any pain Sameer.To be frank if you beat me I will only feel that you are touching me with love.
Sameer got irritated:Just stop it Naina.I don't love you and i will never ever love you.
Naina was hurt:Sameer!

SAMEER:I hate you.

Naina was hurt:But i love you.
SAMEER:You are mad Naina.
She stared at him:What did you say?I am mad?AmI mad?Yes...I am mad...I mad about you.
Naina just ran away.
Swati:She looked really mad.She is so dangerous.
SAMEER:Preeti has to be very careful.
Preeti stared at him.
Preeti:Sameer,do you know what you said that day?

Sameer:Yes i know.
He smiled.
Preeti:But Sameer...how could you say that?

He giggled.

Sameer:You may be thinking how come being a friend I fell in love with you.You may be so angry that you want to swallow me fast.But relax Preeti.You know that I can't even think of falling in love.I just want to make up a career and look after my mom well.