im begging you to

*watch out there's a lot of sex*

"Oh fuck Frida! Please just a little more," She begs, her back arching off the bed as she pushed Fridas head down. Frida had made it a habit to wake Agnetha up with her tongue delving in her cunt, licking up her juices like it was her last meal.

After living together for a month she thought she would finally start to calm down but Fridas need for Agnetha had only grown. She had barely left the apartment, deciding to take a few personal days to spoil Anna instead of working on her music career. Anna tried to convince Frida to focus more on her career, but she would drop to her knees every time she brought it up.

"I love this pretty pussy," Frida groaned, swiping her tongue through Annas soaked folds until she found her aching bud. Her lips closed around Annas clit, sucking it into her mouth while her fingers teased Annas dripping hole.

Anna yelps and clenches her thighs, caging in Fridas head but she didn't seem to mind. In fact, her soft thighs against Fridas ears sent her into a frenzy. She thrusts her long fingers, with dark polish, into Anna, curling them up to press against her sweet spot.

Anna's body bolts up, curling around Frids head but she continued on, never giving Anna an ounce of mercy. With her head directly above Fridas, the lewd sounds of her mouth filled Annas ear, sending her further down the rabbit hole.

Frida released Annas swollen clit to move her mouth to Annas vagina and gather more of her addicting taste with her tongue. "My baby has such a good pussy. So wet and tasty, and it's all mine."

Anna lets out a whine at her praise, she wanted to always belong to Frida. To never leave her side as she rose to meet her dreams.

Frida added a third finger into Annas tight pussy, stretching Anna open in preparation for her strap. She hisses at the slight burn but it fades quickly as her expert fingers began to fall in temperature, soothing the ache. Frida had always been so considerate during sex, always making sure Anna came at least once before she ever tried to enter her.

The first time the two of them had sex was not the greatest but it was a moment in their lives they would never forget. For hours Frida explored Annas body, experimenting and exploring her body to understand exactly what she liked. By the end of the night, they were both absolutely exhausted, barely able to move.

Her tongue returned to Annas clit, teasing the side of it with the tip of her tongue as her fingers continue to pump into Annas tight cunt. Annas breathing grows frantic and her body becomes tight as the pleasure swelled inside her. She could feel her thighs tremble around Fridas head and Annas hands start to shake.

Frida smiled into Annas pussy as her sweet hole trembled around Fridas fingers, her baby was close. Remembering to not speed up Frida kept her movements consistent, listening for her little mewls to direct her touch.

As Annas breathing grew more laboured and her body started to tense. Frida took Annas little berry into her mouth, sucking on it like a tit. It was the final straw, She watched in awe as Anna fell apart. Her pussy milking her fingers while her clit wiggled in Fridas mouth with each clench.

Normally Frida would keep her mouth on Annas cunt, cleaning up her orgasm with her tongue but she had to be at work in twenty minutes. Grudgingly she moved her mouth from Annas heat and rose to her knees. She gently slid her hands under Anna and flipped her over, exposing Anna's mouthwatering ass to her view. In that very moment Frida was thanking the gods for the gift of ass.

Holding her breath to stop from cumming Frida lifted Annas hips up and pushed her back down. It looked as though she were presenting herself to Frida. While she loved watching Annas face as she cum, this view definitely had its perks.

Lining the silicone tip with Annas entrance she watched herself sink into Anna. Her extraordinary moans filling Fridas ears, serenading her as she bottomed out. Wanting a better view, she grabbed Annas ass with her large hands and spread it open, exposing her tight rosebud. She ignored her squeal of protest and started to thrust, watching Anna take her cock so perfectly.

Each thrust into her tight heat drove Frida further into insanity. She would never grow tired of this, tired of Anna. She still wasn't sure how she managed to get Anna to agree to marry her, it still felt unreal, like someone was going to rip the floor out from under her. Something as good as Anna never happened to someone like Frida, something always messed it up.

"Frida," Annas whines, dragging her out of his thoughts. "Fuck, I need more."

Determined to have Anna cum around her cock she reached around and slid through her slick folds to find her aching bud. Frida let out a sly grin watching Annas body jerk as she teased Annas button, knowing the extra stimulation would send her right over the edge.

"Please, Frida, please," She begged, the tight coil inside her chest reeling tighter with each lazy circle around her clit. Anna loses the ability to speak, only moans leaving her lips.

"That's it, that's my good girl. So perfect for me. I want you to cum on my cock while I watch," Frida says hoarsely behind her. That was all it took, the spring inside her snapped sending her spiralling into oblivion.

Annas toes curl in uncontrollably as she screams into the pillow, the brutal waves of pleasure crashing into her. She couldn't even breathe as she rode out each wave. Fridas fingers did not stop teasing her clit, they teased her through the high. Making her ride the wave as long as possible before Fridas thrusts started to fall out of rhythm.

Anna lays face down into the bed, exhausted as Frida finally falls apart. Frida had started rubbing her own clit once Agnetha rode out her orgasm. She started cumming uncontrollably. Anna flipped around got on top of Frida. She licked the length of Fridas pussy, nipped her clit once, and drank up all the liquid that was expelling from her body. Once Frida finally finished, Anna rolled off the top and laid next to her, pulling Frida into her arms.

They both lay there for a few minutes, not needing words as Agnetha recovers from the morning quickie. Frida pushed herself up on her elbows and placed a soft kiss on Annas forehead. She then stood out of bed and started to get ready. Anna lies in bed and watched as Frida puts on her uniform and fluffs out her sex hair.

"I should be home for dinner today, I am only scheduled to work until five."

Anna nods, "Do you want to go out? Benny said the new Italian place was really good."

Frida flashed her a warm smile, "I would love that, I'll see you tonight."

Frida gave her a quick goodbye kiss and walked out of the apartment.