stims!

If you meet me IRL, here's a list of stims for you to watch for.

Obvious stims:

Worrying about future events. (Yeah. I hate changes in routine)

Face taps (this is a new one I borrowed from Fantoccio... happens when I'm in the presence of something cute)

Talking about my special interests (video games, writing, etc. Speaking of, I need to get back to writing my History essay that requires me to be creative)

Less obvious stims:

Looking at pictures on Pinterest (bonus points if you see me looking at my stim boards of Sonic, Poppy Playtime, FNAF, and Billie Bust Up).

Looking at my binder (Sonic Unleashed cover art! You literally can't blame me for being clingy to my binder).

Listening to music on SoundCloud (there are songs that I just can't find on Spotify).

Occasionally looking at my phone wallpaper (I love my live wallpaper!).

Scene/alt music (I found this by accident)

Walking on tiptoe.

Head bobbing.

You're never going to see me do these stims in public:

Talking to myself and acting out my fantasies (was told I looked schizophrenic by my brother. And that's how half of my stories feel so damn real. Speaking of... I really need to finish Bones: The Bite in the Forehead and Pediophobia before I make a new work).

Rocking my body if I like something (very subtle and almost unnoticeable).

Meowing/purring (Mom says it's a private thing. So I got to like you a lot in order for you to witness this).