I'm annoyed

So, on YouTube and TikTok, there are people on both platforms who claim that I'm a lot younger than 23. While yes, that's flattering, it gets annoying explaining to everyone that interacts with me that I'm fucking 23. I know how to use a flip phone and those used to make you the cool kid when I was a little girl. I know what a Walkman is and how to use one. I remember when Lilo and Stitch was a brand new movie. I remember a time where children's shows were allowed to go dark and not be all syrupy sunshine. I remember when YouTube was a brand new website. And I remember a time when you could watch any movie on YouTube for free with no ads. I remember when owning a pair of Heely's made you cool. I remember a time before smartphones were a thing and flip phones were the rage. I remember a lot of things before smartphones.

And who are people to say that I am a kid!? I drank alcohol. My least favorite is wine, but my absolute favorite is a Truly. How anyone can drink more than a glass a day confuses the fuck out of me. I remember when schools didn't use a smart board to project the assignment on the board. I remember a lot of things from the early 2000's. It's really annoying trying to tell everyone that you're not some stupid kid on the Internet, but rather an autistic adult. I remember when people made me feel like shit for stimming. I remember a time when having autism was just plain bad.

And I have one stupid kid try to tell me I'm not 23 even though I clearly am

And I have one stupid kid try to tell me I'm not 23 even though I clearly am. And since YouTube launched in 2005, there is no way this fool's kid cousin is going to remember what life was like before YouTube was launched. Really fucking annoying to explain to someone who clearly has a lot of head ass that I was born in 2000.