OPENING SEQUENCE

We hear a song familiar amongst Scooby Doo fans as a group of bats fly past an old looking mansion as the classic Scooby Doo theme starts.

Scooby-Dooby-Doo, Where are You?

Some text flashes out from a window in big white letters that says "Scooby-Doo! Night of 100 Frights"

We got some work to do now

We see Scooby against a solid black background as he gulps at something we can't see.

Next thing we see is a mass of shadows moving over a bookshelf with a cracked glass cover. Mystery Inc. going by shortly after.

Scooby-Dooby-Doo, Where are You?

Once they walk past the shelf, though, it moves revealing the secret room and the ghost that was hiding in it, some sort of ghastly white skinned yellow eyed spook.

We need some help from you now

We then see Daphne in front of a doorway. As she walks off, a cloaked hand swipes trying to grab her.

Come on, Scooby-Doo, I see you

Then, we see Fred sitting in a chair in some old house, looking over a movie script's pages. And then, the door behind him slides open and he falls backwards. Then we see Scooby in a hallway as he gets scared by something we don't see and his ears vigorously wiggle.

Pretending you got a sliver

Then, we see the whole gang in front of a phantom in a garden. Next thing we see is the gang running in a hallway.

Next thing we see is an ghostly Indian witch doctor, then Shaggy holding Scooby in a hallway in some old mansion somewhere in the world as the two shake violently out of pure fear.

You're not fooling me, cause I can see

After that, we see Fred, Daphne, Velma, Tyler, and Shaggy running in a separate hallway.

Then, we see Shaggy uncontrollably skating down a hallway as he crashes into the bathroom.

The way you shake and shiver

Shaggy somehow turned on the shower's cold water by crashing into it.

You know we got a mystery to solve, so Scooby-Doo, be ready for your act!

Next thing we see is Scooby laughing at something, then Velma gasping, then Tyler looking to his left, then two different types of skulls, one of which was sitting on a stack of books, and then we see Scooby holding Shaggy as the two shake in some sort of old living room.

Don't hold back!

Next thing we see is a glowing deep sea diving ghost as it moans loudly. Then we see Scooby in a barrel running along a theme park boardwalk until he hits something.

And Scooby-Doo, if you come through, you're gonna have yourself a Scooby Snack!

Scooby then pokes his head out of the barrel with the lid on his head.

That's a fact!

Scooby looks up and sees that what he bumped into was some sort of creepy looking robot.

Next, we see Shaggy against a solid black background as he jumped back, his hair spiking up. Then we see Scooby trying to shush something as he goes "Shhhh."

Scooby-Dooby-Doo, Here are You

After that, we see a close up of a suit of haunted armor, a pair of eyes, and the same creepy ghoulish dude rom earlier, putting his hands together as if he were scheming.

You're ready and you're willing

Then, after that, the gang is seen at a library reading a book, Fred, Daphne, Shaggy, Tyler, and Scooby looking over Velma's shoulders when they look up at the audience with the face as if they just found out something.

If we can count on you, Scooby-Doo,

We then see another exterior shot of the mansion from earlier with the white floating text that says, 'Scooby-Doo! Night of 100 Frights'. After that, we see a pile of cotton candy shaped like Scooby's head and his tongue pops out and he begins to lick the cotton candy off

I know we'll catch that villain

Scooby manages to lick the cotton candy off of his face in one go as he winks at the audience as the view closes in around Scooby.