one

the summer breeze flew through her long, straight, caramel-colored hair. her eyes closed, focused on the waves crashing up against the sand.

the laughter in the background, coming from her friends, relaxed her.

"hey fiona!" she turned her head as a respond, to see maria and daniel walking in her direction, while laughing with ice cream cones.

"we got ice cream!!" maria said.
"thanks" fiona took a bit of her ice cream, she instantly fell in love with the taste of chocolate, with strawberry and sprinkled hazelnut.

"bro this is so gooood!!" daniel said already half done eating.
fiona and maria laughed as they saw the mess he had made.
"slow down buddy" fiona chuckled and maria joined.

they decided to go swim shortly in the ocean before leaving. it was around 5pm and the sun was at its brightest at the day. birds covering the sky and clouds blushing.

it soon got colder so they left the water, ran back through the soft sand and over to their things.
"daniel can you give me the sunscreen?" maria asked.

daniel gave her a look as if he didn't care. but he had a slight smirk on his lips and ignored her in a teasing way. "...pleaseee?"

"now that's more right" he smirked almost laughing and gave her the sunscreen. fiona noticed how maria reacted. she just recently started acting like this. and so did daniel.

daniel walked over to the car with his bag and the parasol.
"so... you and daniel got something?" fiona asked teasingly.
"are you serious?" she chuckled

"never..." she smiled at that as she continued packing. "maria, i know something is going on it's so obvious, just tell meee!!"

"OKAY FINE... last weekend we were studying together and uh, it just kinda happened." she smiled. "BUT PLEASE DONT TELL ANYONE. especially not victoria she will end up telling everyone."

"OMG why are you just telling me this now, that's amazing!"
"i don't know, wasn't sure how you would take it since we've been a trio since primary school."

"well I think you guys are cute together and I don't mind." fiona smiled and they chuckled.

she actually didn't mind. she wanted what was best for them and what made them happy.

they walked back to the car where daniel was struggling to get the parasol in the car. when he eventually did they jumped in the car and drove home.

"see you guys tomorrow" fiona waved and as she stepped out of the car, it was now 6:32pm.

_

_

_

_

_

lowkey have no idea where i am going with this, but i hope it will turn out good and i'll be able to update and write more, even though im busy, but ykyk.

ALSO SORRY THERE IS NO JOAO. TRUST ME HE WILL SHOW UP, NO CLICKBAIT 😭