Chapter Five : All Mine

Comincia dall'inizio

      "Megumi, need you. I need you." Sukuna growls, leaning over and adjusting Megumi's seat so it lays completely back. Megumi yelps, startled by Sukuna's brazen behavior. Sukuna hovers over Megumi, kissing him hungrily as he adjusts his own pants.

    Megumi slides his hand into his underwear that has become damp from his arousal. Megumi dips his slender fingers into his wet pussy, fingering himself exactly how he likes while his palm brushes against his sensitive clit.

     Sukuna devours Megumi's whimpers, becoming more feral at how lovely Megumi is. If Megumi was in the asylum and they tried to separate them, Sukuna would have mercilessly killed every single one of those bastards. Megumi is perfection, valiant and intelligent. He's patient with Sukuna and so sweet. Literally, he tastes sweet and Sukuna had no idea kissing could be this wonderful.

     No, it isn't kissing, it's Megumi who makes it wonderful, Sukuna has determined.

      Sukuna breaks their kiss to allow Megumi to breathe, a string of saliva connecting before it breaks. "Kuna, please, be rough with me." Megumi whimpers as Sukuna slides his hands under Megumi's shirt, pausing when Megumi hisses from his bruised side being touched.

     "Not like those fuckers, won't hurt you." Sukuna growls, trying to restrain and give Megumi time to stretch his tiny cunt for Sukuna's massive cock. Megumi shakes his head, emerald eyes glossy.

      "No, I... I like it. It's different because I trust you. I want you to use your strength, to pin me down and suffocate me with it. I like that sort of thing, you could even spit in my mouth." Megumi  increases his movement, his hips grinding into his fingers as he gets closer to his release.

     Sukuna kisses Megumi's chest, admiring Megumi's body. Pale with pink nipples and a small waist perfect for Sukuna to wrap his hands around and completely capture his omega. "How will I know... if Megumi is in real pain, not the pleasure pain?"

   "If I really haa want you to mph s-stop because it hurts... I'll say shadow." Megumi figures he should have a safe word anyway. He's never been with someone as powerful as Sukuna. Megumi sensed it since they first met, his body knowing the moment he heard Sukuna speak. He's a prime alpha, the alpha of all alphas.

     Sukuna growls, nipping at Megumi's delicate throat. Megumi cries out as he cums and that sweet sound causes Sukuna to lose composure. Sukuna grips Megumi's underwear and rips it off him, spreading his omega's legs. Megumi slips his wet fingers from his hole, placing them into his mouth to taste himself.

    He rubs the tip against Megumi's hole, slowly sinking into the tight heat. Mewls of pleasure from his little omega urges him on, arms abruptly hooking under Megumi's knees and bending him completely in half. He slams the entirety of his cock inside Megumi's cunt that grips him so tightly he can't help but groan in pleasure.

    Tears stream down Megumi's face, his slicked lips parted as he struggles to breathe. Sukuna's weight is crushing him, burying into his most sensitive places and it feels so amazing Megumi might just die. The forceful stretch of his walls, the slick coating his thighs and easing the burn, the heaviness in his stomach from Sukuna being so deep inside his body. Megumi could live just for this, to feel this and be the one Sukuna desires. It would make Megumi gratified if he was the one that Sukuna wanted. The only one. No one else. It's selfish thoughts like that that only come in moments like this, when Megumi feels useful and overwhelmed with pleasure that he likes to think he's worth keeping and won't inevitably be abandoned.

    Sukuna pulls back despite Megumi's greedy hole trying to suck him back in, starting off fast and brutal with each thrust. He's unable to control his body that is eager, his instincts commanding him to claim Megumi before any other potential bastard thinks that Megumi is available.