"Motherfucker!!!!!" Theo yelled grabbing his heart as everyone looked at the screen wide eyes

"You brought it here!!!" Molly yelled in disbelief. "Mother he is completely harmless!!" Charlie defended his baby.

"Harmless he says!" The twins said in their twin speech.

"Violet.. meet Blue" Charlie said with a sly smile as Violet's eyes remained on Blue. "Is it a male or a female?" She asked with a smile.

"He is very much a male!" Charlie said as the Dragon made a noise.

"Charlie he is beautiful!!" Another sound that appeared like a proud rumble. "Oh you're boosting his ego!" Charlie said with a snort.

"Come on!" He said forwarding her towards the edge of the cliff as the Dragon bowed his head towards them allowing them to pet him.

"Christ!! I love him!!" Violet said as she touched his head and Charlie chuckled putting his head on the crook of her shoulder.

Just as Violet turned her head back there nose brushed but she didn't backed out this time. Charlie leaned his head to cover the distance and there lips met in a soft kiss.

Blue seemingly happy at that let out a roar and dived back into water sending the sower on the couple making them break the kiss and burst into giggles.

"Merlin's fucking tits!!! He kissed you!??" Regulus shouted in his restraints as the Weasley family cheered apart from Ginny who was wailing dramatically.

"Minerva.. we betted on 60 galleons not 6! Give me my money!!" Albus said to a grumpy McGonagall.

Just then the gravity of the situation downed on Violet, she kissed Charlie!

SHE BLOODY KISSED CHARLIE!!!

Her eyes widened as she looked at Charlie who was busy putting on food for Blue.

Charlie who completed his work but his mind was filled with her thoughts, turned to see her walking away. He frowned before running after and taking off his coat putting it on her shoulder but Violet shook her head with a fake smile.

They drove back to Burrow in a silent drive. Violet dashed inside the Burrow not looking at Charlie. The said man looked at the girl leaving in disbelief. He parked the bike and made beeline towards his room. He thought he would talk to her in morning. Big mistake.

"You should have talked to me!" Charlie said as Violent ignored him and looked at the screen.

Cause Violet changed into her clothes early morning and called for Remus.

"Papa Moony. I'm leaving!" She said packing holding her luggage as Moony looked at her in shock.

"What!? You haven't met Regulus! Nor have you met Bill!" Remus said as he stopped seeing Violet's slightly teary eyes. "Hey honey! What's wrong?" He asked softly as they apparated away before others could wake up.

Moony and her were sitting in a muggle cafe as Violet told him everything. "You had your first kiss?" Remus said in disbelief.

Charlie felt his heart stop, "That was your first!?" He whisper yelled at her, "Charlie! Read the room! I'm about to burst into tears!" She said as her eyes were slightly red.

Charlie sat back.

"There's nothing we can do! It might just have been heat of the moment!" She said. Remus gave her a look, "Moony please! I can't!" She said sadly.

"Why!?? Charlie likes you!! Damn it!"

Charlie turns slightly red.

"Cause I'm a squib!!! What do you think people will say!!" She whisper shouted at him as her eyes turned slightly teary.

"It hardly matters! I don't care what anyone say!!!" Charlie yelled getting up, "You're making a scene!" Violet said to him looking around.

"You know what girl? Weasley is right. Love is love. No matter whom you love! Look at me! I love a woman who is basically a psychopath with all my heart cause she is the one for me!!" Rudolphus said as everyone looked at him wide eyes.

"I can't believe but I'm agreeing with him!" Remus said as everyone looked at Violet who just looked away.

Remus looked at her sadly, "You're just going to ghost him?" He asked.

Violet looks out of the glass wall at the snow covered roads and passed a parchment to Remus. "Give this to him"

"A letter?" He said with a look that read-'You kidding me?'

"It's not a letter!" She said as Remus opened it to see.

Painting of blue. And Violet James Potter was back in her world.

Remus went back to the Burrow and gave the paper to hurt man. He gave him a pity smile and walked away as Charlie looked at the painting. Keeping it inside his jacket he walked back to his home not looking at anyone and going straight to his room. He put the painting on his desk with other drawings and looked out of the window as the window blew his red striking hairs and the scars that adorned his face making him look more handsome.

"Will meet you soon.. "